The Little Green Sheep SnuzPod 2 Natural Mattress is handmade to fit the SnuzPod 2 and is 100% chemical-free. The coconut coir bound with natural latex provides a comfy, firm support that is recommended for newborn babies and is suitable for up to 12 months. The natural coir provides long-lasting shape and support.
- Luxurious, quality support
- Breathable + anti-dust mite
- Free from toxins + harmful chemicals
- Only the best luxury natural materials
- Fits the SnuzPod 2 (not the SnuzPod 3)
- A waterproof mattress protector is required
- Firm support as recommended by industry experts
- Handmade using only the best natural ingredients
- Sleep easy knowing that your baby is on a pure + healthy surface, away from chemicals + foams
- Comfy layers of lambswool provide a quality support + help to keep your baby cool during summer + cosy during winter
What goes into a Natural crib mattress?
Coconut coir - Coconut fibres from the husk of coconuts that are bound with natural latex (sap from the Hevea tree); giving each crib mattress a long-lasting, comfy support for your baby whilst reducing the risk of dipping.
Natural fleece wool - Breathable wool layers help the mattress to breathe easily, naturally dispersing moisture for a clean and dry environment that reduces the risk of dust mites and bacterial growth. As a natural fire retardant, using wool means that there is no need for any fireproofing chemicals, and each crib mattress passes UK fire regulations naturally.
Unbleached cotton - A luxurious, non-removable and durable Herringbone cotton cover holds everything in place whilst ensuring that the mattress is still breathable. The cotton used has not been treated with any bleaches, dyes or pesticides.
Size + Fit
- 1 year guarantee
- Use from birth to 6 months
- Passes BS 7177 + BS 1877-10
- Measurements: W36.5 x L80.5 x D3cm
- Always use a waterproof mattress protector to prevent any damage to your mattress
Look after me
- Non-removable outer cover, sponge clean only
Barcode ean: 5060157940173Boxed weight: 1200 g
The Little Green Sheep was born in 2007 when they discovered most baby mattresses are made with synthetic materials and treated with chemical sprays. This realisation inspired them to create the UK's very first certified organic mattresses that are naturally fire-retardant and most importantly, safe and comfortable for your little one. Since then they have designed timelessly stylish Moses baskets, cosy bedding and sleeping bags, beautiful sheepskin rugs, and more.