The Little Green Sheep Natural Twist Mattress has a firm side that provides the right support for your baby from birth to 12 months, as recommended by industry experts. As they grow from baby to toddler simply Twist the mattress for a more supple, comfy and durable support that will last for years to come.
- 5 year guarantee
- Temperature regulating
- Luxury quilted cotton cover
- Breathable and anti-dust mite
- Passes BS 7177 and BS 1877-10
- Measurements: 70 x 160 cm
- Free from toxins and harmful chemicals
- Non-removable outer cover, sponge clean only
- Handmade, using only the best quality natural ingredients
- Naturally fireproofing without the use of chemical fire retardant sprays
- Only 4 natural ingredients make up a Little Green Sheep mattress
- The dual-sided mattress that grows with your child, from 0-5 years
- One side Firm, as recommended for babies, Twist for a comfy and durable support for toddler
- Recommended to use a waterproof mattress protector (sold separately)
Each Little Green Sheep junior mattress is handmade using the best natural ingredients, so you can rest easy knowing your baby is sleeping in a safe and healthy environment away from chemicals. What's it made from? Cotton, coconut fibres, natural latex and wool.
Why a natural mattress?
Choosing to go natural is choosing to be kinder to your baby’s delicate skin and kinder to our planet. Natural products are made without the use of toxins and harmful chemicals, creating a pure and healthy environment for your child. Crafted from the highest quality natural materials with thought and care, buying natural means you’re buying a beautiful and long lasting product that is just as nature intended
Barcode ean: 5060157943969Boxed weight: 20000 g
The Little Green Sheep was born in 2007 when they discovered most baby mattresses are made with synthetic materials and treated with chemical sprays. This realisation inspired them to create the UK's very first certified organic mattresses that are naturally fire-retardant and most importantly, safe and comfortable for your little one. Since then they have designed timelessly stylish Moses baskets, cosy bedding and sleeping bags, beautiful sheepskin rugs, and more.
"With something as important as our children’s bedding, you want peace of mind that the mattress is free from chemicals and also supporting your child’s growing body. I love the fact that it is dual sided, one side for up to 12 months and the other suitable for toddlers. I feel confident that only natural materials are used, something that I feel is important given the number of hours your child spends on their mattress."