- We cannot ship mattresses outside of the EU, and EU orders can be subject to a surcharge to cover shipping costs. To receive an exact quote prior to placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com
- Dispatch of mattresses outside the UK can take up to one week
- Delivery of mattresses within the UK will take 3-5 days
"One mattress, that grows with your child" - long-lasting double-sided cot bed mattress with two levels of support that is specially designed for both babies and toddlers.
Why Choose this Mattress?
This double-sided mattress offers a choice of firmness to grow with your child. Simply turn for a firmer side that is safe for babies, or a supple latex side which is durable and comfy for toddlers. Every cot mattress is handmade without the use of any chemicals, for a safer sleeping environment.
Suitability & Fit
Tofit the Boori Country Collection Cot Bed and Stokee Home
A firm support for babies up to 18 months
Flip the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers
What goes into a Twist Natural Latex Mattress?
Coconut Coir - The natural core of coconut coir acts like thousands of tiny springs, reducing pressure points and providing an evenly sprung support.
Natural Latex - This breathable layer of 100% pure natural latex (sap from the Hevea tree) creates a supple and comfy support that is chemical-free and extremely durable, withstanding even the most boisterous of toddlers.
Natural Fleece Wool - Naturally anti-dust mite and breathable, each layer of natural wool helps regulate your baby's body temperature whilst dispersing any moisture to help ensure it stays clean and fresh.
Unbleached Cotton - A luxurious, non-removable and durable Herringbone cotton cover holds everything in place and aids the breathability of the mattress.
- We recommend using the firm, baby support for up to 18 months before flipping the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers.
- Hoovering your mattress can help reduce the risk of dust mites
- A waterproof mattress protector is recommended
5 Year Guarantee:
What does the guarantee cover?
The guarantee covers ANY manufacturing defect on all cot and cot bed mattresses, over a 5 year period from the date of delivery.
What does it exclude?
We operate a fair use policy; this is to ensure the mattress has been used as intended and not miss-treated in any way. The mattress should always be used with a mattress protector, turned once every 3 months and kept clean and dry.
As such, if the mattress is returned and shows signs of abuse or the product being misused then the guarantee will be void. Signs of misuse include, but are not restricted to, water marks, excessive 'dipping' or 'ribbing' caused by non-turning of the mattress, staining and/or ripped outer covers.
What other conditions apply to the Guarantee?
- Any claims under the 5 year guarantee must be made within 5 years from the date of delivery.
- The mattress cannot be used for children over 5 years old. (The 5 year guarantee is based on it being used from birth.)
- The mattress cannot be used for twins that co-sleep.
Barcode ean: 5060157943563Boxed weight: 9200 g
The Little Green Sheep was born in 2007 when they discovered most baby mattresses are made with synthetic materials and treated with chemical sprays. This realisation inspired them to create the UK's very first certified organic mattresses that are naturally fire-retardant and most importantly, safe and comfortable for your little one. Since then they have designed timelessly stylish Moses baskets, cosy bedding and sleeping bags, beautiful sheepskin rugs, and more.
"With something as important as our children’s bedding, you want peace of mind that the mattress is free from chemicals and also supporting your child’s growing body. I love the fact that it is dual sided, one side for up to 12 months and the other suitable for toddlers. I feel confident that only natural materials are used, something that I feel is important given the number of hours your child spends on their mattress."