The Little Green Sheep - Natural Twist Custom Mattress
SKU 8847 / boxed weight 10000 g
Price available on request
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
Call, chat or email quote
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
We will never share info with third parties or bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Can't find the mattress size to match your exact needs? Don't worry - we've got you covered! Beautiful natural twist custom mattresses to fit the exact size and shape you need.
Unfortunately custom mattress's cannot be cancelled once orders.
Twist mattress's are 10cm deep and are recommended for children 0-5 months.
How to order your Custom Mattress:
- Select the relevant option from above. Choose the size closest to & immediately above your mattress requirement. (so that your custom mattress would fit within the sizing chosen, both length and width If you're having trouble deciding which option is best suited for yours needs, please feel free to contact us (details below.)
- Place your order for the chosen mattress size online.
- Email or call our Customer Services Team with your required measurements (length & width). Please note, if your mattress is of an irregular shape (i.e. not square or rectangular) we would require a paper template to be sent along with the measurements. (it can easily be done by drawing around pieces of paper/ newspaper stuck together to be large enough).
If preferable, you can email or call us prior to placing the order for an exact quote - we'd be happy to help.
"One mattress, that grows with your child" - long-lasting double-sided cot mattress with two levels of support that is specially designed for both babies and toddlers. (0-5years)
Why Choose this Mattress?
This double-sided mattress offers a choice of firmness to grow with your child! Simply turn for a firmer side that is safe for babies, or a supple latex side which is durable and comfy for toddlers.
- Every cot mattress is handmade without the use of any chemicals, for a safer sleeping environment.
- A firm support for babies up to 18 months
- Flip the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers
What goes into a Twist Natural Latex Mattress?
- Coconut Coir - The natural core of coconut coir acts like thousands of tiny springs, reducing pressure points and providing an evenly sprung support.
- Natural Latex - This breathable layer of 100% pure natural latex (sap from the Hevea tree) creates a supple and comfy support that is chemical-free and extremely durable, withstanding even the most boisterous of toddlers!
- Natural Fleece Wool - Naturally anti-dust mite and breathable, each layer of natural wool helps regulate your baby's body temperature whilst dispersing any moisture to help ensure it stays clean and fresh.
- Unbleached Cotton - A luxurious, non-removable and durable Herringbone cotton cover holds everything in place and aids the breathability of the mattress.
- We recommend using the firm, baby support for up to 18 months before flipping the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers.
- Hoovering your mattress can help reduce the risk of dust mites
- A waterproof mattress protector is recommended
- We cannot accept returns or provide a refund on custom orders once they have been manufactured (usually 7-10 working days from receipt of order), unless proved faulty.
- Custom mattresses can take up to 3 weeks to be made
5 Year Guarantee:
What does the guarantee cover?
The guarantee covers ANY manufacturing defect on all cot and cot bed mattresses, over a 5 year period from the date of delivery.
What does it exclude?
We operate a fair use policy; this is to ensure the mattress has been used as intended and not miss-treated in any way. The mattress should always be used with a mattress protector, turned once every 3 months and kept clean and dry.
As such, if the mattress is returned and shows signs of abuse or the product being misused then the guarantee will be void. Signs of misuse include, but are not restricted to, water marks, excessive 'dipping' or 'ribbing' caused by non-turning of the mattress, staining and/or ripped outer covers.
What other conditions apply to the Guarantee?
- Any claims under the 5 year guarantee must be made within 5 years from the date of delivery.
- The mattress cannot be used for children over 5 years old. (The 5 year guarantee is based on it being used from birth.)
- The mattress cannot be used for twins that co-sleep.