Superlove Merino & Organic Cotton Toddler Sleeping Bag - Mint Chevron
SKU 33151-MC / boxed weight 500 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The First Cotton & Merino Toddler Sleeping Bag With Feet from Superlove!
We absolutely love the fantastic Superlove Toddlebag - the first toddler sleeping bag with legs for your little one to walk, run and play in with ease!
The Zig-Zag Mint Chevron Organic Cotton & Merino sleeping bag is perfect for an older child, natural and luxurious, this sleeping bag will fit from age 2 years to 5+ and are designed to follow the changing needs of your little one. The clever design makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag style, allowing toes to be kept in the sleeping bag if you want. If your little one prefers to keep their feet out then they can with lose yet comfy leg and ankle cuffs. The addition of foot holes and shaped leg area allow your child plenty of freedom and movement, ensuring they are safe and cosy both in and out of bed.
Each sleeping bag is lined with Superlove's signature 240gsm double knitted merino, offering the best comfort, whilst balancing body temperature and improving sleep quality at the same time. The outer of the sleep bag is made from 100% Organic Cotton - natural, pure and soft to snuggle into. Superlove Merino toddler sleeping bags can be worn year round without the need for different tog value bags or the use of fillers or padding. Ideal for use in room temperatures ranging from 16 to 27c.
- Organic cotton & merino
- Fits kids from 2 years to 5+
- Plenty of freedom and movement
- Use in room temperatures from 16 to 27c
- Is equivalent to Tog range of 0.7 - 3
- Lined with 240gsm double knitted merino
- Wear any-time of the year
- The length of the sleeping bag from shoulder to foot cuff is 120cm
- Machine wash as needed and can be tumble dried
- Full length front YKK zip (with cover) for ease of dressing
- Balancing body temperature and improving sleep quality
- Merino is naturally antibacterial, simply air between uses to refresh
- Naturally wicks any dampness away from skin for all night comfort
- Merino wool is perfect for children who suffer with allergies, eczema and dematitis
- Can be worn with feet inside the bag for sleep, or feet through the integrated cuffs
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for children with skin conditions such as eczema
- Foldable extra long merino foot cuffs help adjust length for smaller children, whilst also extending fit right through to 5 years+
- Conforms to the British Safety Standard (BS 8510:2009) for the quality and safety of baby sleep bags
- Bluesign Accreditation - Superlove merino is produced in eco-responsible manufacturing environments and is free of chemical nasties
The Toddlebag is designed to suit toddlers and children as their mobility increases. At the earlier end of the age range many children will still like to draw their feet up and into the bag when they sleep, others may prefer to keep feet in the cuffs and so cuffs can be folded down to cover toes at night if desired.
We recommend the following layering guide for nursery temperatures - we don't want your little one to be too hot or too cold!:
- 14-20c: One layer - Superlove merino (both top and legs covered) or Two layers of cotton or light weight merino.
- 21-23c: One layer - Superlove merino or two layers of cotton or lightweight merino
- 24-16c: One layer of cotton or lightweight merino (<200gsm)
- 27c: Underwear only
About Merino Wool:
Merino wool has the ability to breathe and naturally regulates both moisture and temperature, creating a cosy micro-climate around your little one and keeping them super snug and comfortable all night - but without risk of overheating. Thanks to the incredible natural attributes of merino wool studies show children's sleep patterns improve. Little ones who sleep in merino have been found to settle more quickly, sleep more deeply and for longer.
Merino is also a wonderful choice for a child who suffers from allergies, eczema and dermatitis, far from irritating the skin as traditional wool might, superfine (and it must be superfine) merino is soft and totally itch free, acting like a second skin to actively buffer the skin surface moisture and temperature levels to alleviate symptoms.
100% Merino Wool
Merino sheep originated in Spain but were domesticated decades ago in Australia and New Zealand. Merino sheep can survive the extreme temperatures - up to 35 degrees in the summer and down to minus 20 in the winter. It’s a natural temperature regulator. As an active fibre, it reacts to our body temperature and allows the baby’s body to breathe. It’s super soft on baby’s sensitive skin. This is perfect for babies, whose skin is brand new and therefore very sensitive. It has been proven to help baby sleep. Scientific studies have shown that babies who sleep either in merino wool and/or on merino bedding, fall asleep quicker. A combination of all the above points leads to less irritation, less fussing and more hours of restful sleep – which we all know makes the next day all the better."
ZQ Merino [pronounced Zee-Q] brings together nature’s most beautiful and high-performance merino fibre with the world’s leading brands. The ZQ Merino programme was launched by The New Zealand Merino Company to help people understand that their textile choices could be a reflection of their beliefs – you are what you wear – and that Merino, done the right way, was a smart and sustainable choice. This fibre is then hand-selected for some of the world’s best brands, providing them with a premium, natural component backed by integrity and the story of its origin. For these brands, ZQ Merino provides a complete solution to their fibre requirements through a commitment to PARTNER, PERFORM and PROTECT.