Superlove Merino Kids Supervest - Cloud Grey
SKU 34060-2-3y / boxed weight 60 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The unisex Superlove Merino Kids Supervest in Cloud Grey is supersoft, breathable and comfortable against young sensitive skin. We think this vest would be perfect in very cold conditions under a jumper or as a simple vest in the summer months. Super stretchy and long in the body these are designed to last, Merino is naturally antibacterial which means the vest never gets smelly and only needs washing when it gets really dirty - how ideal is that!
Made from Superlove's signature 240gsm superwool, they will give any outfit a thermal boost around the core when worn as a cosy base layer. As merino is both highly breathable and temperature regulating, they are just as perfect worn alone, keeping little ones supercool, dry & comfortable in the warmer months.
- Extra length in the body and made to last
- Made in Britain to the highest quality standards
- 100% superfine merino wool, double knitted for extra warmth
- Itch free and calming against sensitive skin - perfect for little ones who suffer with eczema
- Draws any excess moisture away from the skin and feels dry for comfort and warmth
- Warm when wet - Merino wool produces natural heat when moisture is present and the air is cold
- No irritating labels or heat transfer - garment info is gently hand printed into the neck with non-toxic Okeo-Tex inks
- Specifically designed to suit our cool British and Northern European climate - it's luxuriously soft, durable and warm yet incredibly lightweight
Sizing Guide (height cm):
- 2-3 years - 90 - 100cm
- 3-4 years - 96 - 106cm
- 4-5 years - 102 - 112cm
Superlove products are ethically produced from farm to finish - This means happy and free ranging sheep (who are never mulesed). Sustainable farming practices and garments that are free of chemical nasties and made in the United Kingdom in environmentally responsible manufacturing facilities. All our products carry both ZQ and Bluesign accreditation.
Superlove merino is the ultimate 'easy care' fabric, needing far less washing than synthetics or cotton. The natural antibacterial properties of Merino mean smells & spills are gently neutralised and the protective outer layer helps to resist stains settling . When it does need to be laundered, Superlove Merino can be machine washed, dries super-fast and can even be tumble dried. Good quality Merino is incredibly resilient and our garments will keep their colour, softness and shape wash after wash.
ZQ Merino [pronounced Zee-Q] brings together nature’s most beautiful and high-performance merino fibre with the world’s leading brands. The ZQ Merino programme was launched by The New Zealand Merino Company to help people understand that their textile choices could be a reflection of their beliefs – you are what you wear – and that Merino, done the right way, was a smart and sustainable choice. This fibre is then hand-selected for some of the world’s best brands, providing them with a premium, natural component backed by integrity and the story of its origin. For these brands, ZQ Merino provides a complete solution to their fibre requirements through a commitment to PARTNER, PERFORM and PROTECT.
Barcode EAN UPC: 175530363045