Superlove Merino Baby Leggings - French Navy
SKU 18554-0-3m / boxed weight 200 g
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
100% superfine merino baby leggings in French Navy from Superlove
These super soft 100% superfine merino baby leggings are the ideal base layer for little ones, and are made in Britain. They can be worn on its own, or are perfect for layering under clothing or as snuggly nightwear. Superlove merino baby leggings are convertible, featuring a clever fold over toe cosy and are made with flat seams for added comfort without bulk. Like all Superlove garments, they are made from 100% pure superfine merino wool, so are supersoft, breathable, lightweight and very warm.
Please note the 18-24m size leggings do not have the fold over cosy toe
- 100% superfine merino
- Machine washable
|Newborn to 3 Months||48 - 67||3 - 7 kg|
|3 to 6 Months||55 - 74||5 - 9 kg|
|6 to 12 Months||62 - 82||7 - 12kg|
|12 to 18 Months||69 - 89||10 - 14kg|
|18 to 24 Months||76 - 96||12 - 16kg|
We love Superlove merino, they produce high quality merino garments and trade ethically.
The merino used by Superlove is incredibly luxe and substantial, having been designed especially to suit British and European climates. All items are products ethically, sustainably and in a manner which is environmentally responsible. All farms that supply Superlove merino wool are ZQ accredited to ensure the highest animal welfare standards. All farms are strictly non-mulesing and do not engage in other activities such as live exporting of sheep - which they consider entirely unkind from an animal welfare perspective.
All of their packaging and stationary is recycled and/or produced from sustainable forests.
Superlove Merino is a very fine, soft type of wool that comes from Merino sheep. These remarkable animals have evolved over thousands of years and today are best found roaming the Southern Alps of New Zealand. Merino is the best thing you can put next to your little one’s skin as it is:
- Cosy and warm, but also temperature regulating (Merino wool fibres trap air bubbles - creating a cosy micro-climate of warm air next to the skin. Yet because merino is also highly breathable, excess heat is released as needed to avoid overheating.)
- super soft (merino is about 1/10th the width of a human hair and unlike traditional wool, each merino fibre has a silky outer layer, creating an extremely soft, fine texture. Great for babies with eczema and allergies!)
- natural elasticity (ensuring comfort and whilst allowing for growth and movement.)
- naturally water repellent (Each fibre of merino wool has a protective layer that naturally repels water to help keep your little one dry.)
- Moisture wicking (Water that does get in is drawn into the core of the fibre and away from the skin. Moisture then evaporates outward into the air to keep the wearer feeling warm and dr)
- anti bacterial and anti odour (due to the moisture absorbing core and moisture repelling exterior there is nowhere for those moisture loving microbes to grow. Merino also contains natural lanolin and keratin (a substance naturally found in our skin, hair and nails) both of which have powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.)
- durable and long lasting (Merino wool fibres can be bent 20,000 times before breaking. By comparison, a cotton fibre will break after 3,000 times and silk after just 2,000)
- naturally flame resistant (merino base layers are preferred choice of fire fighters and military personnel for this very reason. When exposed to a naked flame merino will slightly char, and then just go out)
100% Merino Wool
Merino sheep originated in Spain but were domesticated decades ago in Australia and New Zealand. Merino sheep can survive the extreme temperatures - up to 35 degrees in the summer and down to minus 20 in the winter. It’s a natural temperature regulator. As an active fibre, it reacts to our body temperature and allows the baby’s body to breathe. It’s super soft on baby’s sensitive skin. This is perfect for babies, whose skin is brand new and therefore very sensitive. It has been proven to help baby sleep. Scientific studies have shown that babies who sleep either in merino wool and/or on merino bedding, fall asleep quicker. A combination of all the above points leads to less irritation, less fussing and more hours of restful sleep – which we all know makes the next day all the better."
ZQ Merino [pronounced Zee-Q] brings together nature’s most beautiful and high-performance merino fibre with the world’s leading brands. The ZQ Merino programme was launched by The New Zealand Merino Company to help people understand that their textile choices could be a reflection of their beliefs – you are what you wear – and that Merino, done the right way, was a smart and sustainable choice. This fibre is then hand-selected for some of the world’s best brands, providing them with a premium, natural component backed by integrity and the story of its origin. For these brands, ZQ Merino provides a complete solution to their fibre requirements through a commitment to PARTNER, PERFORM and PROTECT.
Barcode EAN UPC: 519313836867