Superlove Merino & Organic Cotton Sleeping Bag - Mint Chevron
SKU 31578 / boxed weight 500 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
100% superfine merino all season travel sleeping bag with organic cotton cover in Mint Chevron from Superlove.
The Superlove sleep bag is lined with plush double knitted 100% merino, specially designed to suit northern hemisphere climates from high summer to deepest winter without without the need for different tog value bags. The Superlove Sleeping Bag fits from birth (minimum weight of 8lbs) right up to 2 years+ and can be used year round in nursery temperatures ranging from 16 to 27°C. The outer of the sleep bag from locally knitted 100% Organic Pima Cotton - pure and cloud soft to snuggle into
The all season travel bag features inbuilt travel slots for seamless transition from cots to cars and pram, yet can be closed when not in use to keep those escape-prone little toes safely tucked inside! It also has a full length side zip, which allows the bag to be opened flat for ease of dressing and airing, as well as zip access at the bottom of the bag for easy night time nappy changes. The underarm poppers allow you to adjust the armhole sizing for smaller babies, and the generous length (95cm) it designed to fit to 2 years (and beyond!)
- 235gsm merino
- For all seasons
- From birth to 24 months+
- Designed and made in Britain
- Naturally antibacterial and stain resistant
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried
- 100% organic cotton outer and 100% superfine merino lining
- Conforms to BS 8510:2009 for safety of children's sleep bags
- Ideal for use in nursery temperatures ranging from 16 to 27c
- The merino naturally draws moisture away from the skin for all night comfort
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for babies with skin conditions such as eczema
- Underarm snaps to adjust size for smaller babies for a perfect fit from newborn right through to 24 months+
- Travel slots with snap closures for use in car seats and/or prams and can be fully closed when not in use
- Full length zip and shoulder poppers on both sides for ease of dressing, night time nappy changes and airing
- ZQ and Bluesign certified - Your guarantee that Superlove merino wool is the best quality and produced ethically, with the highest animal welfare standards and that our products are free of chemical nasties and made in eco-responsible manufacturing environments
The Superlove Merino / Organic Cotton All Season Baby Sleep Bag is designed to be used all year round. Because it is made from natural breathable fibres it does not have a fixed TOG rating. The merino allows excess heat to be released, unlike synthetic fibres, making it much safer for babies to sleep in. We recommend layering up with natural fibres underneath your Merino / Organic Cotton All Season Baby Sleep Bag to suit the season and room temperature throughout the year. Below is a guide to get you started, but every child is different, so check your child's temperature behind the neck to ensure they are comfortable.
Nursery Temperature °C
Layering Guide for underneath Superlove Merino / Organic Cotton All Season Baby Sleep Bag
24 – 27
21 - 24
One Layer of cotton or lighter weight Merino ( <200gsm)
14 - 20
One Layer: Superlove Merino
Two Layers: cotton or lighter weight Merino
We love Superlove merino, they produce high quality merino garments and trade ethically.
The merino used by Superlove is incredibly luxe and substantial, having been designed especially to suit British and European climates. All items are products ethically, sustainably and in a manner which is environmentally responsible. All farms that supply Superlove merino wool are ZQ accredited to ensure the highest animal welfare standards. All farms are strictly non-mulesing and do not engage in other activities such as live exporting of sheep - which they consider entirely unkind from an animal welfare perspective.
All of their packaging and stationary is recycled and/or produced from sustainable forests.
Superlove Merino is a very fine, soft type of wool that comes from Merino sheep. These remarkable animals have evolved over thousands of years and today are best found roaming the Southern Alps of New Zealand. Merino is the best thing you can put next to your little one’s skin as it is:
- Cosy and warm, but also temperature regulating (Merino wool fibres trap air bubbles - creating a cosy micro-climate of warm air next to the skin. Yet because merino is also highly breathable, excess heat is released as needed to avoid overheating.)
- super soft (merino is about 1/10th the width of a human hair and unlike traditional wool, each merino fibre has a silky outer layer, creating an extremely soft, fine texture. Great for babies with eczema and allergies!)
- natural elasticity (ensuring comfort and whilst allowing for growth and movement.)
- naturally water repellent (Each fibre of merino wool has a protective layer that naturally repels water to help keep your little one dry.)
- Moisture wicking (Water that does get in is drawn into the core of the fibre and away from the skin. Moisture then evaporates outward into the air to keep the wearer feeling warm and dr)
- anti bacterial and anti odour (due to the moisture absorbing core and moisture repelling exterior there is nowhere for those moisture loving microbes to grow. Merino also contains natural lanolin and keratin (a substance naturally found in our skin, hair and nails) both of which have powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.)
- durable and long lasting (Merino wool fibres can be bent 20,000 times before breaking. By comparison, a cotton fibre will break after 3,000 times and silk after just 2,000)
- naturally flame resistant (merino base layers are preferred choice of fire fighters and military personnel for this very reason. When exposed to a naked flame merino will slightly char, and then just go out)