The Salt-Water Kid's Sandals in Original Pewter are defined by the way they have been stitched on the rubber sole and plaited leather upper. All Salt-Water sandals come with rust proof buckles, can be worn in the water and can be hand-washed with a gentle detergent. Comfortable, durable and classically beautiful.
- Rust proof buckles
- Suitable for use in water
- Comfortable, durable + classically beautiful
- Can be hand-washed with a gentle detergent
- Salt-Water + Sun-San sandals have been American cult classics since the 1940s
Size + Fit
The Original is a roomy sandal + fits comfortably wide. Before you put them on for the first time, stretch out the toe straps and gently bend the sole to ease. Best fitted with toes behind the stitch line.
- Salt-Water 5 - UK 5
- Salt-Water 6 - UK 6
- Salt-Water 7 - UK 7
- Salt-Water 8 - UK 8
- Salt-Water 9 - UK 9
- Salt-Water 10 - UK 10
- Salt-Water 11 - UK 11
- Salt-Water 12 - UK 12
- Salt-Water 13 - UK 13
- Salt-Water Youth 1 - UK 1
- Salt-Water Youth 2 - UK 2
- Salt-Water Youth 3 - UK 3
Look after me
- Hand-wash with a gentle detergent or put through a cool machine wash
Barcode ean: 000523081449Boxed weight: 200 g
Classic children and adult shoes that offer durability and comfort that stand the test of time. Created in the 1940’s for a simple answer to leather shortages. Founder Walter Hoy used scrap leather from military boots to create a timeless classic shoe design. Years later the design has stood the test of time to become a cult classic in the USA and world wide. Popular among fashion lovers and spotted on the likes of Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Alexa Chung – and of course NBS customers.