Storksak Mothers Cocoon - Grey Marl
SKU 35533-GRY / boxed weight 400 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
During pregnancy and nursing we know that Mum's always want to stay looking stylish - that's why we love the Storksak Mothers Cocoon in Grey Marl. Use this nursing shawl as a scarf, cape, poncho either before, during and after pregnancy - we love that you can wear this to offer Mum's absolute discretion and privacy when breastfeeding.
Made from the most luxurious organic cotton, the Storksak nursing shawl is super soft and gentle for you and your baby’s skin. It's the ultimate, versatile maternity essential that has been designed to be stylish and functional.
The side poppers allow you to transform your look with an easy transition from nursing shawl into a scarf, cape or poncho to wear anytime. Perfect for use during pregnancy, nursing and more, allowing you to cocoon yourself and your baby in this luxuriously soft wrap.
- Side poppers for easy styling
- Measurements approx 190 x 60cm
- Easy to care for: fully machine washable
- Elegant, classic colour; beautifully packaged
- Functional and stylish and discreet during breastfeeding
- Made from luxuriously soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Versatile: multiple ways to wear during pregnancy and beyond, wear as a nursing shawl, scarf, cape or poncho
Looking after your Mother's Cocoon Shawl:
- Dry flat
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Not suitable for dry cleaning
- Machine wash cool at 30 degrees
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) integrates all of the textile processing stages, from the fibre to the finished product: the raw fibre must be organic farming certified and all the manufacturing processes involved must be inspected. The aim of this standard is to guarantee the traceability, the use of chemical friendly with the environment and the consumer’s health, to ensure a quality system, a reduction of energy and to respect some social criteria.
Barcode EAN UPC: 5060521020524