The Stokke Xplory X Changing Bag in Ruby Red is a changing bag with a twist – it can be attached to your pushchair or used as a shoulder bag or backpack. The changing bag also features various sized pockets including a waterproof side pocket for added conveniences.
The extra-soft fabrics are UPF 50+ and PFC-free water repellent and easy to wipe clean.
What's in the box
- 1x Xplory X changing bag
- 1x Xplory X foldable changing mat
- 1x Xplory X detachable changing purse
- Easy to wipe clean
- Attaches to your stroller
- Wear it as a shoulder bag or backpack
- Foldable changing mat + detachable carry bag included
- Extra-soft fabrics are UPF 50+ + PFC-free water repellent
- Keeps all your baby must-haves organised + close at hand
Size + Fit
- Compatible with all Stokke pushchairs
Look after me
- Wipe off dirt + stains with a damp cloth
Barcode ean: 7040355751045Boxed weight: 930 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.