The softly cushioned Stokke Steps Chair Bouncer in Soft Coral has a unique cradling movement that mimics the feeling of being cradled in the mother's arms. Developed together with a Paediatric Physiotherapist, the Newborn Insert ensures that your newborn baby will be properly supported when placed in the bouncer. The detachable toy hanger keeps your little one´s favourite toy close at hand.
What's in the box
- 1x Bouncer
- 1x Bouncer Baby Insert
- 1x Bouncer Toy Hanger
- 1x Bouncer Shoulder Pads
- Can be used alone or easily clips onto the chair
- The bouncer folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Part of the Stokke Steps high chair seating system
- Newborn insert gives support + comfort for little ones
- Multiple seating positions to adjust to your baby`s weight
Size + Fit
- Product weight: 4.6kg
- Max suitable weight: 9kg
- Min dimensions: L80 x H56 x W53cm
- Max dimensions: L80 x H67 x W53cm
- Folded dimensions: L80 x H13 x W53cm
- 3 year standard warranty
- Register your product on the Stokke website under "Product Registration"
Barcode ean: 7040353501093 Boxed weight: 3000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.