The Stokke Sleepi Mini Crib in Hazy Grey is the perfect first bed for your baby. Its distinctive oval shape provides your baby with a sense of security by creating a cosy nest-like environment.
With adjustable height positions as well as the ability to grow with your child, the Stokke Sleepi Crib expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of your growing little one whilst maintaining a comforting familiarity.
The bed creates a small footprint in your nursery while the lockable wheels make it easy to move from room to room. At only 67 cm wide, it is amazingly efficient in even the smallest of spaces.
What's in the box
- 1x Stokke Sleepi Mini
- 1x Stokke Sleepi Mini mattress
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approx. 0-10 years
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke Sleepi Mini to Stokke Sleepi bed
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting baby in and out easier
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress with removable cover
Size + Fit
- Weight: 16kg
- Measurements: L83 x H87 x W67cm
- Made from durable solid beech wood
Barcode ean: 7040352222074Boxed weight: 15000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.