Sleep safely, feed easily and be even closer with the new SnüzPod3 Bedside Crib with Mattress in Dove Grey - winner of the prestigious Queen’s Award for innovation. The SnüzPod3 boasts a stunning new look and brand new features, including a reflux incline, a lightweight and spacious lift-off bassinet and dual-view breathable mesh sides, making it the perfect sleep solution from newborn to 6 months. We love the new reflux incline feature, helping to soothe and reduce reflux symptoms, providing that extra bit of comfort.
What's in the box
- 1x SnuzPod3 crib
- 1x quilted foam mattress made with OEKO-TEX 100 Certified Class 1 materials. Guaranteeing against any harmful chemicals or substances
- Wider & lighter lift-off bassinet
- Dual-view breathable mesh sides
- Reflux incline feature - we love this feature here at NBS.
- Rocking stand
- 9 height settings (31-63cm)
- Removable fabric that can be hand washed
- Comfort, feed and sleep close to your baby
- Zip-down wall for easy access during the night
- External size: L97 x 49 x H90 (maximum height)
- Attaches to your bed (Divan & Frame straps included)
- Maximum recommended weight of child 10kg (22lbs)
- Mattress materials are guaranteed free of harmful chemicals
- UK Designed, made from sustainably sourced Beech Wood
- Use from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up unaided
- Comes with a quilted mattress 44 x 80cm (made from OEKO-Tex 100 Certified materials)
- 9 height adjustable settings up to 63cm (measurements taken from floor to the top of the parents mattress)
- Requires self-assembly
- Product weight: 11kg
- SnuzPod3 Manual
Lift and go:No need for a separate Moses Basket for daytime naps. The SnüzPod3 bedside crib has been cleverly designed to always be by your side, with a unique lift-off bassinet that’s lightweight and comfortable for use around the home and when visiting friends and family.
Three Cribs in One:
- Can be used as a bedside crib, standalone crib or bassinet/moses basket
- Storage shelf on the bottom of the stand, great for keeping the things you need in the night
- Lift off the bassinet and you can carry it wherever you go, perfect for daytime naps too.
- You can gently rock your baby to sleep when using your Snuzpod3 in standalone mode
By your side:Sitting next to your bed, the SnüzPod3 has 9 height settings (up to 63cm) to match to the height of your bed and comes with adjustable straps for both framed and divan beds. The dual-view breathable mesh sides promote airflow, whilst the unique front zip-down wall makes feeding and comforting your baby easy and convenient, with no need to leave your bed.
Reflux Incline:The SnüzPod3 includes a reflux incline feature, helping to soothe and reduce reflux symptoms, providing that extra bit of comfort.
From bedroom to nursery:When it’s time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery, SnüzPod3 can be easily detached from your bed and used as a stand-alone crib with a rockable stand that helps soothe baby to sleep.
Safety Information: SnüzPod has undergone extensive product testing and has been tested to, and passed British Standards BS EN 1130 (cribs and cradles). Maximum recommended weight of child 10kg (22lbs). Suitable from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up, kneel or pull themselves up unaided.
Barcode ean: 5060157947493 Boxed weight: 20500 g
Discover the fantastic Snuzpod 3, SnuzKot and the SnüzPouch. The co-sleeping crib that keeps you close to your little one while you sleep, you can even use it as a bassinet anywhere in the house or as a stand alone crib. The SnuzKot offers beautiful nursery furniture for growing kids, the cot bed can be transformed into a toddler bed with the extra toddler extension kit.
“If you are looking for a bedside crib, the SnüzPod is a stylish and functional choice, it is more expensive than some alternatives but the extra features and ease of use make it a good value investment that will see you through their first 6 months.”