SnuzPod 2 with Mattress - Blush
SKU 33475-B / boxed weight 20300 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
UK, Channel Islands & Ireland
If you have any queries about shipping & dispatch contact our lovely team below.
FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
EXPRESS & TIMED DELIVERY [order by 3pm]
Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
An answering service is available at all other times and someone will return messages as soon as possible.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
Changed your mind? No problem...
You can return items that are unused and re-sell-able within 28 days of receipt of purchase for a full product refund.
Cost of return (unless faulty or incorrect) is not covered, however you can purchase a returns label for a minimal cost of £1.95.
The service which is via Royal Mail Tracked 48, may be used for parcels up to maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and a max weight of 5kg.
Returns labels may be purchased at the time of order and the label will be included with your goods,
or they can labels can also be purchased at a later date by following this link.
Please note labels purchased in this way will be emailed to you within 48 (but normally within 12) hours of purchase.
Please attach your label and drop your package into your local Post Office, where it will be scanned and a receipt provided.
For larger items, we can arrange a Drop Off Shop or Courier Collection. Charges will vary according to size and value of the goods.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Before you post it, please fill in the simple returns form, and enclose with your parcel.
If you cannot access a printer, you can just enclose your packing note (with reason for return).
You can of course use your own postage, in which case please send to:
Natural Baby Shower
55 Guildford House
For larger items, we can arrange a courier collection. Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
We will refund your purchase within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
This includes sale items and a pro-rata rate for bundled items.
Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card within 60 days.
Unfortunately we would be unable to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding, clothing or lambskins
- Briefs or undergarments
- Lotions and skin care products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Please also note we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on any made to measure or bespoke goods.
For exchanges we recommend you purchase the required item and send back the unwanted one for refund.
This ensures that the product does not sell out in the meantime.
We can offer exchange on the same product in a different size or colour.
Items received/given as gifts may be returned for store credit, under the same conditions as above.
To return your unwanted items please use the returns form (see above) & include your order number,
which can be found on the gift note included with your parcel. If this is not known, please e-mail prior to returning your goods,
providing the “gift recipient name & address” and “purchasers name” so that we can first confirm the order details for you.
Free gifts with goods
Occasionally we offer free gifts with purchase. These are considered part of the purchase & must be included, in un-used condition,
with any such returns, in order for a full refund/ credit/ exchange to be given. If an item is returned without the free gift,
we reserve the right to charge the full RRP for it, which will be automatically deducted from any refund made.
Items purchased with a discount applicable over a certain order value
Should you return an item, where you receive a discount that is applicable over a certain order value and the return takes the order value below that threshold,
the discount will need to be taken into account when the refund is made. For example, if an order is placed for £130 with a discount applied Save £10 over £100 spend
and an item worth £40 is returned for refund. The £10 discount would no longer be applicable as order value becomes only £90.
As such when the refund is made it will be for a total of £30 rather than £40.
Overseas returns procedure
Please contact us prior to returning any goods from overseas.
If you are making a return from outside of the EU it is important to mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE.
This must be clearly marked on the customs information document (CN22 or CN23 which is supplied by your local post office) on the outside of the packaging.
Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us,
it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority.
To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (such as certificate of posting) when claiming your refund.
Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local customs authority.
For full details please click here >>
The all new Blush SnuzPod 2 + premium quilted foam mattress!
Nothing compares with being close to your baby, this SnuzPod 2 Bedside Crib in Blush allows you to easily comfort, settle and feed your baby without having to leave your bed. Helping you build a close bond and ensure both you and your baby have the very best night’s sleep.
The SnuzPod 2 has a unique 3 in 1 design; a bedside crib for a safe and easy night’s sleep; a stand-alone crib for the nursery and a removable rocking bassinet that can be used around the home.
Includes a premium quilted foam mattress with removable cover (OEKO-TEX 100 Certified Class 1 materials)
- Vented base
- Rockable stand
- Height Adjustable
- Newborn to 6 months
- SnuzPod 2 Manual
- Improved drop-down side wall
- Safe alternative to co-sleeping
- Front wall cannot be fully zipped off
- Mesh wall has been renamed "Zip Safe"
- Includes straps which will attach to your bed
- Ideal for Mums who have had caesarean sections
- Comes with a comfy premium quilted foam mattress
- Lift-off bassinet replaces the needs for a Moses Basket
- Slatted bassinet base with mesh for increased breathability
- 3 in 1 design: bedside crib, stand-alone crib and removable bassinet
- Removable Velcro fabric shelf – it’s now easy to remove the fabric shelf for washing
- Made from quality Beech wood which is love in VOC’s and formaldehyde emission free
- See through mesh window helps air circulation, breathability and allows you to see baby whenever you want without moving
- Zip down side walls gives parents easy access to your baby, great when feeding or comforting, then simply zip the wall back up for baby’s safety
Zip-Safe Mesh Wall:
- Easy access during the night
- Zip down to easily comfort and feed
- Transparent mesh allows parents see baby at all times
- Zip up to create a four-walled crib which is safe for baby and away from parents bedding
Measurements & Safety Testing:
- External size: L100 x D42 x H95 (maximum height)
- Height adjustable – you can match the Snuzpod mattress base height to the mattress of your bed. Can be adjusted from 35-57cm
- Required mattress size: 36.5 x 80.5 cm
- Includes straps to attach to beds (including Divan straps)
- All Snuzpod2’s have undergone lengthy product testing and has been tested to pass British Standards BS EN 1130 (cribs and cradles)
- It’s the only bedside crib to pass BS EN 1466 (moses baskets)
Side Sleeping Benefits:
- Easier to feed baby throughout the night, without having to leave your bed
- Stay closer to your little one for a better, worry free sleep
- Safer alternative to bed sharing (co-sleeping)
- Helps reduce the risk of SID’s by having your baby in your room for the first 6 months
- Promotes bonding between you and your little one
Three Cribs in One:
- Can be used as a bedside crib, standalone crib or bassinet/moses basket
- Storage shelf on the bottom of the stand, great for keeping the things you need in the night
- Lift off the bassinet and you can carry it wherever you go, perfect for daytime naps too!
- You can gently rock your baby to sleep when using your Snuzpod in standalone mode
Cleaning & Usage:
- We recommend hand washing the Fabric Pod and sponge clean the mesh
- Never carry or move the Bassinet with your little one inside
- Use the Bassinet only on a firm, horizontal level and dry surface