Sleepyhead Grand Pod - Silver Lining
SKU 34358-SL / boxed weight 3200 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
New to us?
Sign up to be a part of the NBS family and receive exclusive offers and news.
Plus 10% off your first order!*
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Silver Lining print Sleepyhead Grand Pod is ideal for your little one to lay, cuddle, sleep and lounge in, it's the ultimate multi-functional safe sleeping and lounging pod. Soft and comfortable to lay in, there's also a built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails - allowing young children to settle more easily in a bigger bed.
This Sleepyhead Grand Pod is super handy to travel with - whether staying at a relatives or you're travelling. We love how you can change the pod cover to suit your room, mood and style - it's always a good idea to have a spare cover just in-case there are any accidents!
The Sleepyhead Grand Pod is also ideal for bed transitioning, give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. It also fits perfectly in most cribs - with built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails.
All of the materials used in and on the Sleepyhead Grand Pod are breathable for baby, hypoallergenic and washable - not to mention non-toxic, free from phtalates and heavy metals.
- Use from 8-36 months
- Lightweight + portable
- Recreates the womb
- Reduces startle reflex
- Ideal for bed transitioning
- Offers excellent air-permeability
- Free from phtalates + heavy metals
- Super soft and snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Designed in Sweden and made in Europe
- Built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails
- Materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic
- Cover is made from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Filling is made from 100% polyester Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- W600 x L1000-1200mm (1000 mm with clasps closed and 1200 mm with clasps open)
- Baby can sleep, rest, play in the Deluxe pod along with being suitable for nappy changing
Easy Crib to Bed Transition:
The Sleepyhead Grand helps ease the transition from crib to toddler or big kid bed. The built-in, air-permeable bumpers act as bed rails, and give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds.
Facilitates Tummy Time:
The Sleepyhead Pod is the perfect spot for your little one to lay on their tummy, the rounded bumper helps to prop up baby when placed under their arms. Tummy time helps develop neck strength and helps teach them how to develop motor skills.
Reduces Startle Reflex:
Startle or “moro” reflex is a natural reflex for babies between birth and 6 months, it may only last a few seconds but some babies can startle themselves awake during sleep. Sleepyhead can help prevent little one's from waking up when they have the startle reflex, due to the unique shape and positioning of the sides and the cushioning effect of the dock.
Reduces Risk of Flat Head Syndrome:
Positional plagiocephaly ( Flathead Syndrome) is a result of a baby lying on one side of the head more than the other. The mattress on all Sleepyhead pods is a soft thermobonded fibre wadding plate with an amazing bearing capacity to relieve pressure on the head. The fibres of the surrounding bumpers on each dock gives great support and can function as a positioning prop, enabling you to alternate baby's resting position from back to either side.
Testing + Certifications (in the US, Canada and EU):
- REACH compliant
- Free from phtalates
- Free from FR treatment
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 7394322261021