The Silver Cross Zest Pushchair in Powder Black is super light yet sturdy and reliable. It has a convenient one-hand fold, while the compact design makes it easy to store - there’s even a handy strap so it can be carried on your shoulder.
The roomy, padded lie-flat seat is suitable from birth to 25kg, with a multi-position recline, while the fully extendable ventilated hood offers UPF50+ protection. The new fabrics have a beautiful textured weave, with contoured comfort stitching on the seat unit and contrasting piping. The soft powdered tones are complemented by an all-black chassis for a premium look.
What's in the box
- 1x Zest pushchair including 5 point safety harness and shopping basket
- 1x Raincover
- One-hand fold
- Sll-black chassis
- Sturdy and reliable
- Padded lie-flat seat
- Adjustable calf rest
- Multi-position recline
- 5 point safety harness
- Lightweight - only 5.8kg
- Roomy underseat basket
- Suitable from birth to 25kg
- Handy strap so it can be carried on your shoulder
- Extendable ventilated hood offers UPF50+ protection - pop out sun visor
- New fabrics have a beautiful textured weave, with contoured comfort stitching on the seat unit and contrasting piping
Size + Fit
- Folded measurements: W27 x L103 x H22cm
- Stroller measurements: W46 x L77 x handle height 106cm
Barcode ean: 5055836915153Boxed weight: 9000 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.