The Silver Cross Wayfarer Simplicity Travel System in Clay (2021) allows you to stroll those city streets in style. Perfect for urban lifestyles, Silver Cross' best-selling travel system features a striking high-polish chassis, premium soft sheen fabrics, coordinating leatherette handle and stylish quilted details.
The carrycot is lined in naturally antibacterial bamboo, which also helps to regulate temperature, while the reversible, multi-recline pushchair seat features the new Genius™ harness system for greater baby comfort and added ease-of-use.
The new magnetic, 5-point safety buckle is a revolution in pushchair design. Easy-to-use magnetic fastenings fit together with three simple clicks, taking the pain and frustration out of fastening your little one into their pram. When they’re ready to get out, simply squeeze the child-proof release and the buckle opens.
The Genius™ harness system also provides enhanced baby comfort with deep-padded chest and harness pads and improved ergonomic design. The unique rucksack-style adjustments mean there’s no more fiddling with straps as your baby grows and the roomy design makes it easier to get the baby in and out.
Awarded the best score of all infant carriers tested by ADAC in 2021, Simplicity Plus is one of the safest car seats on the market.
ADAC is a globally renowned, independent testing authority that rigorously test car seats to the highest standard. In 2021, ADAC awarded Simplicity Plus a 1.7 rating, when tested with the ISOFIX base (sold separately). This was the best rating achieved in 2021, meaning Simplicity Plus joins the Silver Cross Dream i-Size as one of the safest car seats on the market.
What's in the box
- 1x Wayfarer 21
- 1x Simplicity Plus infant carrier
- 1x Footmuff
- 1x Car seat adaptors
- 1x Changing bag
- 1x Seat liner
- 1x Car seat rain cover
- 1x Cupholder
- Multi-height telescopic handle
- Large shopping basket for all your baby essentials
- Bamboo lined carrycot, suitable for overnight sleeping
- Includes new Genius™ harness system with magnetic buckle
- Simplicity Plus is compatible with all Silver Cross travel systems
- Multi-recline, reversible seat unit with UPF 50+ hood + sun visor
- In-line wheels with puncture-proof tyres for greater manoeuvrability
- Wayfarer is compatible with the Dream + Simplicity Plus infant carriers to create a convenient travel system
- Inline wheels make those city strolls a breeze, while the compact design + easy one-piece fold make getting out with baby super easy every time
Size + Fit
- Chassis weight: 7kg
- Carrycot weight: 2.7kg
- Pushchair seat weight: 3kg
- Measurements: L82 x W54 x H93-107cm
- Rucksack dimensions: H39 x W32 x D13cm
- Folded measurements: L85 x W54 x H32cm
- Stroller suitable from birth to 22kg (approx. 4 years)
- Car seat suitable from newborn to 13kg (approx. 15 months)
Barcode ean: 5055836921468Boxed weight: 33600 g
Silver Cross has been at the centre of British-made baby prams and pushchairs since their humble beginnings in 1877, when their founder William Wilson invented the baby carriage. Since then they have expanded their collection to include furniture, car seats, bedding sets and more. Silver Cross has been the official baby brand of the Royal Family for almost 100 years with King George, Queen Elizabeth, and the Duchess of Cambridge all using the regal Balmoral model that is still handmade in England today. Silver Cross continue to manufacture wonderfully stylish products that are fit for your own little ones, all with 21st-century practicality and long-lasting quality.