The Silver Cross Wave Tandem Seat in Eclipse allows you to use your Wave travel system for two toddlers, or for a toddler and a newborn with the carrycot at the top. The tandem seat can be used parent or forward facing, with multiple recline positions including lie-flat.
Suitable from approximately six months up to 15kg, the tandem seat has a five-point safety harness, adjustable calf support and leatherette bumper bar. The extendable hood offers UPF50+ protection, with a pop-out visor and viewing window. For added comfort, a reversible seat liner is included, with naturally anti-bacterial bamboo on one side and soft jersey on the reverse.
- 3 year warranty
- 5-point safety harness
- Includes a stylish, padded seat liner
- Adjustable calf support for baby comfort
- Three adjustable positions including lie-flat
- Fully reversible so it can be used as parent facing as well as world facing
- The tandem seat unit can be used with the carrycot unit, seat unit or the Simplicity car seat
- Includes a fully-extendable hood with viewing window, ventilation panel + pop-out sun visor with UPF50+ sun protection
- Please note: the pushchair is not included
Size + Fit
- Use from 6 months up to 15kg
- Compatible with the Silver Cross Wave pushchair (sold separately)
Barcode ean: 5055836919120Boxed weight: 6400 g
Silver Cross has been at the centre of British-made baby prams and pushchairs since their humble beginnings in 1877, when their founder William Wilson invented the baby carriage. Since then they have expanded their collection to include furniture, car seats, bedding sets and more. Silver Cross has been the official baby brand of the Royal Family for almost 100 years with King George, Queen Elizabeth, and the Duchess of Cambridge all using the regal Balmoral model that is still handmade in England today. Silver Cross continue to manufacture wonderfully stylish products that are fit for your own little Prince or Princess, all with 21st-century practicality and long-lasting quality.