The Silver Cross Wave Tandem Seat in Charcoal allows you to use your Wave travel system for two toddlers, or for a toddler and a newborn with the carrycot at the top. The tandem seat can be used parent or forward facing, with multiple recline positions including lie-flat.
Suitable from approximately six months up to 15kg, the tandem seat has a five-point safety harness, adjustable calf support and leatherette bumper bar. The extendable hood offers UPF50+ protection, with a pop-out visor and viewing window. For added comfort, a reversible seat liner is included, with naturally anti-bacterial bamboo on one side and soft jersey on the reverse.
- 3 year warranty
- 5-point safety harness
- Includes a stylish, padded seat liner
- Adjustable calf support for baby comfort
- Three adjustable positions including lie-flat
- Fully reversible so it can be used as parent facing as well as world facing
- The tandem seat unit can be used with the carrycot unit, seat unit or the Simplicity car seat
- Includes a fully-extendable hood with viewing window, ventilation panel + pop-out sun visor with UPF50+ sun protection
- Please note: the pushchair is not included
Size + Fit
- Use from 6 months up to 15kg
- Compatible with the Silver Cross Wave pushchair (sold separately)
Barcode ean: 5055836919106Boxed weight: 6400 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.