The stylish Sebra Quilted Changing Bag in Elephant Grey has enough space to fit all of your baby essentials, as-well as parent essentials. This bag has sturdy straps, including an adjustable shoulder strap that fits perfectly around your pushchair handle.
This bag is minimalistic and durable, designed for everyday purposes and made to not look like traditional nursing bags. It has plenty of space and lots of pockets to stay organised.
- Quilted bag
- 4 large pockets inside
- 3 pockets on the outside
- Shoulder strap & carry handle
- Measurements: L45 x W30cm
- Made from 100% Cotton with PU leather
- Machine washable at 40c
Sebra is a Danish design company that has been helping parents decorate their little ones room since 2004. Sebra is all about modern design, using neutral and bold colours, combined with old kinds of hand crafts like crocheting and knitting. A large part of the collection is handmade and made from natural wood and cotton.
- They are proud of their products and take responsibility for ensuring that they meet high quality standards. They also take responsibility for each other, so there is a good balance between their own needs and the needs of others.
- Sebra is a responsible company, socially and environmentally. A part of its production is organic and we support good local initiatives in the countries where it is marketed.
Barcode ean: 5704680046932Boxed weight: 500 g
Sebra is a Danish brand that has charming textile pieces + wooden toys for little ones that will last and inspire imaginations. They create beautiful high-quality products, and a large part of the collection is handmade making each item unique.