The stylish Sebra Play Gym in Warm Grey is made of wood and designed like a beautiful arc that entices your little one and makes playtime fun and entertaining. This play gym creates a safe atmosphere and the attached development and exploration toys helps stimulate and train the motor skills and coordination. In their first year, babies learn to focus their eyes and reach out - that is why games for this age are very much about exploring the world.
The arch comes with eight sensory toys in beautiful colour combinations to suit both little boys and girls. For security reasons, the toy is attached to the arch and consist of a mirror, two birds with bells and a cloud with raindrops - toys that invite play and learning.
- Comes with 8 toy attachments
- Made from Plywood & samak wood
- Helps stimulate and train the motor skills and coordination
- The activity arch has been tested according to EU directives and complies with the safety requirements in the field
Sebra is a Danish design company that has been helping parents decorate their little ones room since 2004. Sebra is all about modern design, using neutral and bold colours, combined with old kinds of hand crafts like crocheting and knitting. A large part of the collection is handmade and made from natural wood and cotton.
- They are proud of their products and take responsibility for ensuring that they meet high quality standards. They also take responsibility for each other, so there is a good balance between their own needs and the needs of others.
- Sebra is a responsible company, socially and environmentally. A part of its production is organic and we support good local initiatives in the countries where it is marketed.
Barcode ean: 5704680046314 Boxed weight: 2770 g
Charming interior design pieces and wooden toys for kids that will last and inspire imaginations. Danish brand Sebra create beautiful high quality furniture, textiles, toys and accessories for children, their rooms and surroundings. Sebra Interiør is about modern design and an innovative choice of colours, and we love the touch of old kinds of hand crafts such as crocheting and knitting. A large part of the collection is handmade and of natural materials such as wood and cotton.