Salt-Water Womens Sandals - Classic Gold
SKU 32816-4 / boxed weight 450 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Mum's can now match their little girl or boy with these stylish and comfy Salt-Water Classic Premium Sandles in dazzling gold. These sandals are a traditional fisherman style, with latticed leather upper on a Salt-Water original rubber sole. Offering Mum's slightly more protection over the toe too, so your little one's can't stumble on your toes We love the tan colour too, they are perfect to go with every outfit!
The first model to come out of Walter Hoy’s workshop in 1944, the original Salt-Water Sandal is defined by it's little way stitched rubber sole and plaited leather upper. All Salt-Water sandals come with rust proof buckles, can be worn in the water and put through a cool machine wash. The Salt-Water Original in gold is part of our premium range and comes in a lovely burnishes metallic lustre.
- Comes in 4 women's sizes; 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Salt-Water original rubber sole
- Sizing is in Salt-Water sizes, not UK sizes - see more info below
- Hand stitched and produced in St Louis, Missouri
- This design has a woven semi-closed toe and heel
- Fits shorter and narrower than most other models
- All Salt-Water sandals come with rust proof buckles
- Can be worn in the water and put through a cool machine wash
Please note that our Sun San sandals are sold per the Sun San sizing, they are unfortunately not an exact match to UK sizing, however they are very close. Sun-San do recommend going up 1 size in the Sun-San range and 1 up in the Salt-Water Original range too. If you are an in-between size you may find that only 1 size up will still be roomy enough. For example: a woman that is size UK 7.5 will fit perfectly into Salt-Water size 8.
We do recommend that you print out and use the below general sizing guide to ensure the correct fit. Simply use the print-out to measure your foot. When measuring your feet, allow at least 1cm extra at the front of your foot to get the correct length of shoe size.
This is a general guideline and of course your exact size and fitting will ultimately depend on your personal preference and the overall structure of your foot. Because these are open toed shoes people like to wear them differently (toes close to edge / not close too the edge!):
- The original Salt-Water sandal is very roomy. Fits comfortably wide. Before you put them on for the first time, stretch out the toe straps and gently bend the sole to ease. Best fitted with toes behind the stitch line.