Please note that all Salt-Water sandals are sold in Salt-Water sizing and not UK sizing - please refer to our sizing guide below.
Mum's can now match their little girl or boy with these stylish and comfy Salt-Water Original Pewter Sandles. These sandals are a traditional fisherman style, with latticed leather upper on a Salt-Water original rubber sole. Offering Mum's slightly more protection over the toe too, so your little one's can't stumble on your toes. We love the tan colour too, they are perfect to go with every outfit.
The first model to come out of Walter Hoy’s workshop in 1944, the original Salt-Water Sandal is defined by it's little way stitched rubber sole and plaited leather upper. All Salt-Water sandals come with rust proof buckles, can be worn in the water and put through a cool machine wash.
- Salt-Water original rubber sole
- Comes in 6 women's sizes; 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Hand stitched and produced in St Louis, Missouri
- This design has a woven semi-closed toe and heel
- Fits shorter and narrower than most other models
- All Salt-Water sandals come with rust proof buckles
- Can be worn in the water and put through a cool machine wash
- Sizing is in Salt-Water sizes, not UK sizes - see more info below
Size + Fit
Please note that our Sun San sandals are sold per the Sun San sizing, they are unfortunately not an exact match to UK sizing, however they are very close. Sun-San do recommend going up 1 size in the Sun-San range and 1 up in the Salt-Water Original range too. If you are an in-between size you may find that only 1 size up will still be roomy enough. For example: a woman that is size UK 7.5 will fit perfectly into Salt-Water size 8.
We do recommend that you print out and use the below general sizing guide to ensure the correct fit. Simply use the print-out to measure your foot. When measuring your feet, allow at least 1cm extra at the front of your foot to get the correct length of shoe size.
This is a general guideline and of course your exact size and fitting will ultimately depend on your personal preference and the overall structure of your foot. Because these are open toed shoes people like to wear them differently (toes close to edge / not close too the edge.):
- The original Salt-Water sandal is very roomy. Fits comfortably wide. Before you put them on for the first time, stretch out the toe straps and gently bend the sole to ease. Best fitted with toes behind the stitch line.
- sku: 39453-6
- barcode ean: 0000523081562
- boxed weight: 465 g
Classic children and adult shoes that offer durability and comfort that stand the test of time. Created in the 1940’s for a simple answer to leather shortages. Founder Walter Hoy used scrap leather from military boots to create a timeless classic shoe design. Years later the design has stood the test of time to become a cult classic in the USA and world wide. Popular among fashion lovers and spotted on the likes of Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Alexa Chung – and of course NBS customers.