The Plan Toys My First Camera from the Orchard Collection features a clickable shutter button and adjustable kaleidoscope lens that children can point and shoot in any direction that they choose. See the world through a unique lens both indoors and outdoors.
The My First Camera is crafted with PlanWood, a PlanToys material made from surplus sawdust that results in a more flexible water-resistant wood and is pigmented with water-based and natural dyes that are free from harmful chemicals. Softened edges make the camera extra child-friendly and safe.
Improve hand-eye coordination with a clickable shutter button and adjustable lens; enhance concentration ability while focusing on certain objects and landscapes; and develop language and social skills while adventuring around the park or house as a pretend freelance photographer. Suitable for little ones 18 months and older.
- Triggers imagination
- Made from surplus sawdust
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Enhances fine motor skills + coordination
- Inspires children to get outdoors + explore
- Pigmented with water-based + natural dyes
- Clickable shutter button + adjustable kaleidoscope lens
- Softened edges make the camera extra child-friendly + safe
- Please note: camera is non-electrical + designed for pretend play
Size + Fit
- Weight: 0.19kg
- Use from 18 months+
- Measurements: 5.2 x 10.0 x 7.8cm
Barcode ean: 8854740054128Boxed weight: 420 g
Where play time becomes educational and eco-friendly. Created in 1981, Plan Toys makes award-winning, environmentally-friendly, natural wooden toys from recycled rubber plants that are no longer able to produce latex. Champions of sustainable principles in all stages of production, Plan Toys are doing their business the ‘sustainable way’ to create imaginative, educational and colourful toys. All the while, showing kids (and parents) that going green can be just as fun.