The Owlet Smart Sock in Dusty Rose is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate - the best indication of your little one's health while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset “safe” zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help you keep your baby safe.
Over a million parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. Their award-winning Smart Sock goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to tell you the things that really matter when it really matters.
The smart sock is the smartest baby monitor of its kind and uses established pulse-oximetry technology proven both safe and accurate, and secure and encrypted data means only those you choose can stream from the am.
30-day peace of mind Guarantee: Every Owlet Smart Sock comes with a 30-day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 30 days of purchase - please contact our customer service team before doing so.
What's in the box
- 1x Base station
- 1x Power adapter
- 1x Charging cords
- 1x Smart Sock sensor
- 2x Fabric socks for left feet
- 2x Fabric socks for right feet
- Version 3
- Mint colour sock
- 30-day guarantee
- Measures sleep trends
- 16hr battery + quick charge
- Bluetooth range: up to 100ft
- BPA-free, latex-free + lead-free
- Downloadable app (requires Wi-Fi)
- Can be used on the left or right foot
- Suitable from birth to 18 months / 5lbs to 30 lbs
- Requires iOS 8.0 or higher + Android 5.0 or higher
- Convenient drop-and-go charging on the Base Station
- Parents have reported reduced anxiety + improved sleep
- View total hours slept, number of wakings, sleep quality + more
- Midwife approved and trusted by more than a million parents to help them keep their baby safe
- Using Owlet’s app, you can receive notifications + stream real-time heart rate + oxygen levels on your phone whilst your baby sleeps
- The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but notifies with lights + sounds if heart rate or oxygen levels leave the preset zone
- Please note: the mobile phone does not come with the smart sock
Size + Fit
- Size 1: up to 12lbs
- Size 2: 12-30lbs
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller
- The Smart Sock 3 is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock 3 is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines
Barcode ean: 850028962053Boxed weight: 2000 g
Owlet smart socks comfortably wrap around your baby’s foot and will track their heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep trends by using clinically-proven pulse oximetry with a 30-day peace of mind guarantee. Owlet was created in 2013 when the founders started working on an in-home infant pulse oximeter which they then turned into the clever award-winning smart sock.
"I rate Owlet a 10/10. It is perfect for nervous, first time mums like myself, or for parents who want that extra peace of mind. Thank you Owlet as I no longer have anxiety of my son sleeping in his own room. We are all looking forward to a well earned sleep. It’s worth every penny!"