Nui Organics Merino Bubble Dress - Fawn
by Nui Organics
SKU 18139-3-6m / boxed weight 70 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
This has to be one of the most versatile pieces Nui Organics makes. Gentle elastic at neck, hem and arm openings make this dress a breeze to get off and on. Wear it over a light shirt or heavy sweater. Wear it as a dress, then as they grow it becomes a fun tunic.
With an ever changing climatic landscape to navigate Nui has styles to keep them covered from crib to classroom to great outdoors. Infant essentials in fun colours and practical designs.
- Made from superfine 150gsm organic merino
- Silky soft with no itch & breathable and temperature regulating.
Nui BODY infant essentials in superfine 150gsm organic merino. The 150gsm weight is light, strong, fully machine washable and will maintain its color and shape for years. Soft and sleek it has the appearance of fine cotton – with all the attributes of intelligent merino. Perfect next to a babies skin, this organic merino breathes, regulates temperature, wicks away moisture, is naturally fire resistant with build-in elasticity to move every which way a baby does. Unlike cotton or synthetics, when merino does get wet it stays warm.
Nui Organics merino resists soiling because of its naturally water repellant surface. It needs far less washing than cotton and synthetics and often simply hanging your merino clothing outside on the line for a few hours is enough to refresh and renew. When it does need to be cleaned, it can be machine washed and tumble dried. It is incredibly durable and will keep its colour and shape for years. Merino wool dries fast, making it perfect for a family on the go. The merino fiber has a natural protective layer which prevents stains from being absorbed. It also picks up less dust as it's static resistant.
• Wash on cool using wool detergent
• Tumble on cool
Please Note: Nui clothing sizes tend to come up small. Please see size guide below.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9421030250707