Natures Purest Bliss Charity Teddy - Hug Me Bear
SKU 17023 / boxed weight 99 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Hug Me Bear Bliss Teddy - All profits from the sale of this bear will go to Bliss
The iconic Hug Me Bear has been given a lovely new "Caring for Tiny Toes" bib courtesy of Chloe White. Chloe won our bib design competition on our Facebook page. The footprints on this bib are the actual size of Chloes 10 day old son Oscar Wells who was born 13 weeks prematurely weighing only 1lb 4oz. He spent 118 days in neonatal intensive care, but is now a healthy and lively toddler. By buying this bear you are supporting Bliss, a charity for babies born too soon, too small, too sick. This bear is sold in a recycled card box with hand tied bow. The labelling tells Oscars story and explains that the profits will go to Bliss.f
This beautiful Hug Me Bear Teddy is luxuriously soft and snuggly. He is made from natural products which are safe and gentle for a newborn's delicate skin and has a weighted bean bag bottom, to ensure he sits perfectly next to his new baby owner.
Natures Purest have created the UK's first co-ordinated organic nursery collection. Their products are all made from the softest, naturally coloured, organically grown cotton. The cotton buds grow in natural shades of cream, brown and green are handpicked and processed to make the most wonderful natural and pure fabrics - just right for babies. Plus all their products come beautifully packaged in recycled presentation gift boxes, making them perfect gifts too.
- Size 20cm approx
- Outer 76% organically grown cotton velour, 24% polyester
- Filling 100% organically grown cotton
- Arrives packed in a hand tied gift box
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 5060324241461