Natural Birthing Company - Pure Bliss - Postnatal Compress Solution
SKU 35979 / boxed weight 125 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Natural Birthing Company "Pure Bliss" Postnatal Compress Solution is a natural blend that will soothe and calm any sore tender intimate areas following birth; bringing a feeling of comfort and relief. It can be used straight after birth and is safe to use on stitches, tears, haemorrhoids and general intimate discomfort as often as needed. The blend can also be used on a caesarean section wound once the hospital dressing has been removed (usually 24 hours post-surgery).
After the birth of your baby, it can be quite sore and tender down there. Pure Bliss is going to be your TLC in a bottle as it will soothe and calm that delicate, intimate, sore area. If you had your baby by Cesarean section, you can also use it across that wound as well.
- Can be used on Cesarean section wound
- Soothe and calm any sore tender intimate areas following birth
- Can be used on a caesarean section wound once the hospital dressing has been removed
Pure Bliss is perfect for: stitches, episiotomies, cuts, grazes, bruising, swelling, general discomfort, soreness, tenderness, haemorrhoids and caesarean Section wound once dressing removed.
How to use:
- Firstly, add 1-2 pipettes of ‘Pure Bliss’ to a bowl of cold water; mix well to disperse.
- Secondly, submerge a clean maternity pad or flannel into the solution and then place against the perineum. Making sure to cover the affected areas. Lay on your bed on a dry towel and cover yourself to keep warm.
- Finally, leave in place for up to 30 minutes. Note that the pad can be refreshed in the water during this time to maintain the chillness of the compress.
- Alternatively, 2-3 pipettes of ‘Pure Bliss’ can be added to a warm/cold “Sitz bath”. You can also add it to a jug of cold water to douche the perineal area.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Smoothing and softening – has anti-inflammatory properties
- Calendula: Soothes – anti-inflammatory properties, promotes skin healing and repair
- Hypericum: Analgesic, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties