Natal Hypnotherapy Prepare to Conceive CD
SKU 662 / boxed weight 124 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
We will never share info with third parties or bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Benefits of listening to the prepare to conceive CD
• Recognize and let go of any fears and concerns related to conceiving a baby
• Prepare emotionally for conceiving a baby
• Be more in tune with your bodies cycles
• Become increasingly relaxed during ovulation
• Increase the bond with your partner
• Increase communication between yourself and your partner
• Prepare your body physically to grow and nurture a child
• Improve your health, vitality and well being
• Be attracted to the right kinds of food, drink and exercise
What mums have said.
"We had been trying for a baby for 2 years. Every month was like a rollercoaster of hope followed by depression. I was skeptical at first about using Hypnosis but after a couple of sessions, I realised that there were quite a few emotional issues which had stopped me from getting pregnant. With these out of the way, I was far more relaxed and prepared to conceive - Just six weeks later I was pregnant! My baby is due at Christmas and I am already thinking abut using the birthing CDs." Alison, Hampshire, UK
"Listening to the CD really helped me relax and prepare myself for pregnancy again. I needed to get over any uncertainties I felt over getting pregnant for the second time, I was apprehensive because I knew exactly what was involved in pregnancy and birth from my experiences with my first child. Listening to the CD helped me get over those concerns and be sure about what I wanted, which I think is essential if you want to get pregnant. It also helped me to become more in tune with my body's monthly cycle so I became more aware of my fertile times of the month. After listening to the CD on a regular basis we had no trouble conceiving". Sarah Howard, Sussex UK
(used with IVF) "The reason chose the preparing to conceive cd was to help me prepare for my eggs being collected and then my fertilised embryos being put back in. I believe the cd will help me to relax when this occurs. the cd has also helped to put me into a positive frame of mind and help me to look forward to the treatment whatever the out come maybe. I have had some very personal issues that I will never be completely sure if they will effect my emotional state when having my treatment but I do believe that the cd has helped me to look into these issues and work on them. I will definitely continue to use the cd now and after my embryo transfer to help me to relax and hopefully this may help with my embryos implanting." Trudy
Preparing to conceive
The CD combines deep relaxation and hypnosis techniques, which enables mothers to prepare emotionally as well as physically for conception. Once deeply relaxed, the techniques and suggestions on this CD are directed at the subconscious part of the mind and takes you on a journey to recognise and then “let go” of any reasons which may be holding back your body from conceiving.
The mind and the body can not be separated - in fact they are not 2 entities, they are simply one. The body acts out and stores all the emotions and thoughts of the mind. Every memory, every feeling, every fear is stored in our body.
There may be many, many reasons why a women's body is not prepared to conceive. They may be reasons, which the subconscious part of the mind believes are important enough to protect her from conceiving. Common concerns include "How will the new baby really fit into my lifestyle? How will it effect my relationships? Can we cope financially? Can I be a good enough mother? Can I really produce a happy healthy child? How will I cope with giving birth? Will I be as good / bad as my own mother? Will having a baby destroy my figure?"
Often, women today have spent many years being mentally and emotionally opposed to getting pregnant and have actively prevented conception by using contraceptives. Often their subconscious has been so geared towards preventing pregnancy that when the woman feels the "time is now right" to have a baby, the subconscious needs to have "permission" to stop protecting her from having a baby.
Listening to the CD helps a women move on from any blocks which have held her back and to give her body ‘permission' to conceive.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9781905220007