Natal Hypnotherapy Prepare for a Caesarean CD
SKU 1165 / boxed weight 124 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
By choosing the Natal Hypnotherapy range you have made another choice to prepare your self emotionally, physically and mentally to give birth by caesarean. By preparing effectively, it will help you have an easier, more relaxed and comfortable caesarean birth and a more rapid recovery.
Simply by listening to this CD you giving yourself permission to relax and to feel excited about the forthcoming birth, allowing yourself to expect a positive, good birth experience. The CD guides you into a state of deep relaxation and then on to a guided visualisation through giving birth by caesarean. It focuses on increasing your confidence, courage, and sense of control, ability to communicate effectively and to make decisions in a clear, calm way.
The CD also provides the same relaxation and pain management techniques used in the birth preparation CD, helping you to manage sensations after the caesarean.
Benefits of listening to the Prepare for a Caesarean CD are:-
•Be at ease with having a caesarean
•Feel positive about giving birth by caesarean
•Overcome any fears
•Be relaxed, calm and confident
•Increase bonding with your baby
•Have a speedy recovery
When to listen to the Prepare for a Caesarean CD
The Prepare for a Caesarean CD can be listened to from 32 weeks onwards, 2-3 times per week, from 37 weeks daily.
“A Caesarian was the worst case scenario for me, but since my baby was breech and the level of amniotic fluid was too low for him to turn, there was no other option. The CD (which I ordered the moment it was clear that I wouldn't have a normal birth) helped me very much. I don't know how I would have done without this CD! I was very surprised, how relaxed I was before the operation and I was a lot calmer that expected. Everything went fine and I now have a healthy baby boy - the cutest in the whole world (for sure!) Thanks a lot again!'.” Yvonne
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9781905220069