Natal Hypnotherapy CD Programme - Home Birth
SKU 721 / boxed weight 405 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
New to us?
Sign up to be a part of the NBS family and receive exclusive offers and news.
Plus 10% off your first order!*
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
It is a four step programme which builds your skills, abilities and confidence in your body. The effect of the individual CDs is multiplied many times when they are used as each CD in the range has been designed to have an accumulative affect when used together.
The Natal Hypnotherapy Programme won the Practical Parenting “Pregnancy Product of the Year”.
Benefits of listening to the Natal Hypnotherapy Programme Home Birth CD
The Pregnancy Relaxation CD
• Increase your energy and feelings of well being
• Improved sleep
• Maintain a healthy blood pressure
• Reduce, even eliminate aches and pains
• Increase communication with your baby
• Maintain a feeling of calm and relaxation
• learn techniques that will help with giving birth
The Home Birth Preparation
• Reduce fear of giving birth
• Increase your ability to manage and reduce pain
• Develop a deep trust of your bodies ability to give birth naturally
• Feel calm, relaxed and prepared for the birth
• Increase your sense of being in control
• Increase your chance of having a drug fee labour
• Reduce the chances of having post natal depression
The Relaxing birth music CD
• Enhance the deep relaxation you can achieve by listening to the music CD during labour
• Acts as it is a subconscious trigger to relax and recall all the positive suggestions you will take in while listening to the birth preparation CD
The Fast Post Natal recovery CD
• Increase your confidence as a new mother
• Faster recovery rate
• Easy, natural lactation and breastfeeding
• Deep refreshing sleep (even if it is only for half an hour)
• Fast return to pre pregnancy shape and size
• Sense of calm and tranquillity
• Increased bond with your baby
• Decreased chance of post natal depression
What mums have said.
”My midwife was amazed how clam I was without pain relief. One of the doctors was sure I had had an epidural based on my calm demeanour.” Ann McNeeney
“Excellent CD. I know now I should have purchased them earlier and listened to them a lot more. I refused all painkillers, I knew I could get through with breathing correctly and remembering what you said on the CD. I was so tired but amazingly positive and kept my sense of humour throughout.” Fleur Shaw
“I often listened to the CDs at night in bed, consequently so did my husband. We both slept well and he was equally as calm. I was lucky enough to have the kind of birth experience I only dared to dream about. I am fully aware that these things don't always go to plan. I felt no anxiety during the labour and did indeed trust my body to do the right thing…which it did. I was able to have micronaps whilst in the bath between contractions - I do feel the CD had a big part to play in that.” Angela Dawson
“The CDs are perfect the way they are. Thank you for enabling me to have the type of birth I really wanted. Third baby and the first with no drugs”. Kathy Evans
“Really relaxed me whilst listening to them and helped me sleep in the day, which I normally can't do. We arrived at the hospital at 12.30. Midwives commented on how calm and relaxed I was. I was 5 cm. Within an hour and a half I was fully dilated. After about 6 pushes Evie was born. As she had the cord around her neck I had to stop pushing, which I managed easily – again by breathing techniques and visualizing – so thank you! Midwives commented on how calm and relaxed I was”. Rachel Kellar
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9781905220540