Natal Hypnotherapy Breast-feeding Companion CD
SKU 723 / boxed weight 124 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
‘I loved everything about this CD – the message, the soothing voice over, the choice of music and sound effects – PERFECT!'Veronika Robinson, Editor, The Mother Magazine
Benefits of listening to the Breastfeeding Companion CD:
• Feel relaxed and confident about breastfeeding.
• Develop a deep trust of your body's ability to breastfeed successfully.
• Enjoy and feel comfortable about breastfeeding.
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle while breastfeeding your baby.
• Bond with your baby
I have been using the relaxation techniques from the CD during feeds - it works brilliantly! The CD helped me to relax and feel more positive and really helped me to regain faith in my body.' Lisa
When to listen to the CD?
From birth onwards.
How the Breastfeeding Companion CD works
Breastfeeding is universally recommended by birthing professionals, but worry and unrealistic expectations mean that many women struggle to establish and continue breastfeeding. Difficulties are often due to the mother feeling tense and worried about doing it right or not producing enough milk, not following the natural cues and rhythms of her baby's need to feed, and not eating and drinking enough. If you are feeling stressed or anxious about breastfeeding, your body will not produce the hormones which send prompt the production of the right amount of milk for your baby – and your baby may pick up on your concerns too. All of these factors compound the problem, as stress and anxiety are directly linked to a reduction in the production of milk. However, once a mother relaxes and begins to trust her body and her baby's cues to feed, breastfeeding becomes a much easier and more enjoyable experience. The Breastfeeding Companion CD helps you to let go of anxiety and teaches you to relax before, during and after feeding, promoting a two-way communication and bond with your baby.
The CD has two main sections, with a brief introduction on how to get the most out of the CD. The first section is a full hypnosis session intended for you to listen to by yourself in the first few weeks of motherhood so you can really let go and relax. This session also puts in place plenty of practical suggestions that will help you when you come to breastfeeding your baby. The second section is a relaxation and guidance session to be used while breastfeeding your baby. This session guides you through the breastfeeding process, giving you time to settle down with your baby and helping you to keep relaxed throughout.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9781905220229