Mountain Buggy Duet Pushchair - Chilli
SKU 33353-CHL / boxed weight 15500 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Changed your mind? No problem...
You can return items that are unused and re-sell-able within 28 days of receipt of purchase for a full product refund.
Cost of return (unless faulty or incorrect) is not covered, however you can purchase a returns label for a minimal cost of £1.95.
The service which is via Royal Mail Tracked 48, may be used for parcels up to maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and a max weight of 5kg.
Returns labels may be purchased at the time of order and the label will be included with your goods,
or they can labels can also be purchased at a later date by following this link.
Please note labels purchased in this way will be emailed to you within 48 (but normally within 12) hours of purchase.
Please attach your label and drop your package into your local Post Office, where it will be scanned and a receipt provided.
For larger items, we can arrange a Drop Off Shop or Courier Collection. Charges will vary according to size and value of the goods.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Before you post it, please fill in the simple returns form, and enclose with your parcel.
If you cannot access a printer, you can just enclose your packing note (with reason for return).
You can of course use your own postage, in which case please send to:
Natural Baby Shower
55 Guildford House
For larger items, we can arrange a courier collection. Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
We will refund your purchase within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
This includes sale items and a pro-rata rate for bundled items.
Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card within 60 days.
Unfortunately we would be unable to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding, clothing or lambskins
- Briefs or undergarments
- Lotions and skin care products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Please also note we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on any made to measure or bespoke goods.
For exchanges we recommend you purchase the required item and send back the unwanted one for refund.
This ensures that the product does not sell out in the meantime.
We can offer exchange on the same product in a different size or colour.
Items received/given as gifts may be returned for store credit, under the same conditions as above.
To return your unwanted items please use the returns form (see above) & include your order number,
which can be found on the gift note included with your parcel. If this is not known, please e-mail prior to returning your goods,
providing the “gift recipient name & address” and “purchasers name” so that we can first confirm the order details for you.
Free gifts with goods
Occasionally we offer free gifts with purchase. These are considered part of the purchase & must be included, in un-used condition,
with any such returns, in order for a full refund/ credit/ exchange to be given. If an item is returned without the free gift,
we reserve the right to charge the full RRP for it, which will be automatically deducted from any refund made.
Items purchased with a discount applicable over a certain order value
Should you return an item, where you receive a discount that is applicable over a certain order value and the return takes the order value below that threshold,
the discount will need to be taken into account when the refund is made. For example, if an order is placed for £130 with a discount applied Save £10 over £100 spend
and an item worth £40 is returned for refund. The £10 discount would no longer be applicable as order value becomes only £90.
As such when the refund is made it will be for a total of £30 rather than £40.
Overseas returns procedure
Please contact us prior to returning any goods from overseas.
If you are making a return from outside of the EU it is important to mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE.
This must be clearly marked on the customs information document (CN22 or CN23 which is supplied by your local post office) on the outside of the packaging.
Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us,
it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority.
To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (such as certificate of posting) when claiming your refund.
Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local customs authority.
For full details please click here >>
Single to double pushchair...
The cleverly designed and engineered Mountain Buggy Duet Pushchair in Chilli is a slim 63cm at the wheel base, duet is no wider than a single buggy, taking you and your baby places a side-by-side buggy has never been before. Perfect for newborns: one base, two fabric sets, three parent facing solutions
- Newborn to 4 years
- Pushchair weight: 15.5kg
- Maximum load: 36kg
- 63cm wide - no wider than a single!
- Handlebar height: 78-106cm
- Individually adjustable seat recline from the back
- Automatic frame lock
- Foot brake
- Individual sunhoods with peek-a-boo flaps and flip out sun visors
- Detachable bumper bar
- Reversible seat liners
- 2 mode fixed or swivel front wheel
- 10 inch, air-filled tyres or purchase aerotech tyres at any time
- Safety certified: EN 1888:2005 - Europe, ASTM F833-08 - USA, AS/NZS 20882000-CPN8 - Aus/NZ , SOR/85-379 - Canada
- Please note: the Joey side basket does not come with the pushchair
Car Seat Compatible: duet is available as an all terrain travel system with Mountain Buggy protect infant car seat - an ultra safe and light car seat with base installation options. Alternatively, our range of duet car seat adaptors allows you to attach most leading car seats to your buggy for ease of transporting baby.
Have a second or third older child? Connect freerider stroller board to duet’s rear axle to accommodate a 3rd child. freerider transforms to a kids scooter (no tools required!), offering dual functionality for free-wheeling scooter fun! - sold separately.
Mountain Buggy Duet Pushchair
Joey: Joey is an additional accessory for the Duet - the clip-on tote bag, easily transforms duet from a compact side-by-side to a single buggy with impressive storage, making duet the perfect single-to-double buggy for first time parents. Based on parent’s feedback, Joey has been redesigned to accommodate a heavier load. Now 80cm long, with a lightweight and sturdy clip-on steel frame, joey holds a up to an incredible 20kg of storage, and includes 2 individual inner totes for your shopping convenience.
One hand fast fold: Fold the duet with just one hand, and conveniently stand upright in city cafes or compact storage spaces with fabrics off the floor. An instant ‘click’ let’s you know the buggy frame has automatically locked when folded. duet is lightweight to lift and compact to store in the boot of your car.
Innovation at its best and first in the world technology, carrycot plus is incredibly adaptable and designed with your baby’s comfort in mind. carrycot plus easily adjusts from lie-flat mode to incline mode, offering a perfect angle for babies who suffer from reflux. When your child is older, switch the fabrics to turn your carrycot to a parent facing seat.
The Duet frame is made from strong yet lightweight high grade 6063 T5 aluminium. 10 inch air-filled tires absorb bumps across all terrain, offering ultimate comfort for your passengers. Lock the front wheels straight for stability across uneven terrain, or switch to swivel for ultimate manoeuvrability.
- Duet comes equipped with an easy to clean and super soft 600d fabric, a UPF 50+ sunhood (with a flip out visor) and a quiet peek-a-boo flap so you can check on your little one. Best of all the fabric just zips off the frame for cleaning and the liner is reversible for colour preference. The seat can go full recline to upright and features a padded tail free harness to keep comfortable and secure while the ‘gate’ opening bumper bar opens easily for undisturbed removal if your babies are asleep.
The comfort grip handlebar adjusts to all heights and stride lengths as it adjusts from 78 – 106cm and the large 5kg gear tray holds everything for you and your baby’s adventures, big or small. Make sure to stay hydrated with the on board water bottle holder that is included.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9420015745351