The MORI Wooden Teether Cloud is made from natural beech wood and is a safe way to soothe a little one's sore gums. The hole in the middle is the perfect size for hands to grasp. This teether also promotes hand-eye coordination as your baby learns to bring it to their mouth.
- Soft edges
- Perfect size for little hands
- Made from FSC natural beech wood
- Promotes good hand-eye coordination
- 100% recyclable packaging + printed with vegetable inks
Size + Fit
- Suitable for use from birth
- Measurements: H10 x W7.2 x H1.3cm
Look after me
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth + do not immerse in water
- Remove all packaging before giving to a baby + regularly check the product for signs of wear + tear
Barcode ean: 5056232776126Boxed weight: 100 g
MORI expertly craft beautiful, super-soft baby clothing and accessories using a signature blend of organic cotton and bamboo. Their collection has been thoughtfully designed using sustainably sourced fabrics and manufactured in trusted factories, making them kind to the planet and to your little one’s delicate skin. MORI was born in 2015 with the passion of creating the cosiest and highest quality products to help welcome babies in to the world and beyond with a gentle touch.