The MORI Wooden Stacking Rings Rainbow encourage your little one to stack, sort and learn. They're designed to encourage the development of motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The rings have round edges for safe play and the pastel hues make it a beautiful piece of nursery decor.
- Soft edges
- Painted with non-toxic paints
- Made from FSC natural beech wood + FSC MDF
- Encourages the development of motor skills + hand-eye coordination
Size + Fit
- Measurements: L10 x W10 x H19.6cm
Look after me
- Suitable for use from 12+ months
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth + do not immerse in water
Barcode ean: 5056232776096Boxed weight: 500 g
MORI expertly craft beautiful, super-soft baby clothing and accessories using a signature blend of organic cotton and bamboo. Their collection has been thoughtfully designed using sustainably sourced fabrics and manufactured in trusted factories, making them kind to the planet and to your little one’s delicate skin. MORI was born in 2015 with the passion of creating the cosiest and highest quality products to help welcome babies in to the world and beyond with a gentle touch.