The MORI Wooden Grasping Toy in Navy is the perfect size for little hands to hold. It's made from natural FSC beech wood and FSC MDF, which is durable and safe to chew. It's designed to encourage their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through clutching and grasping practice.
- Painted with non-toxic paints
- Made from FSC natural beech wood + FSC MDF
- 100% recyclable packaging + printed with vegetable inks
- Promotes strong hand-eye coordination + encourages fine motor skills
Size + Fit
- Measurements: L12.5 x W12.5 x H2cm
Look after me
- Suitable for use from 6+ months
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth when needed + do not immerse in water
- Remove all packaging before giving this item to a baby + check product regularly for signs of wear + tear
Barcode ean: 5056232776140Boxed weight: 100 g
MORI expertly craft beautiful, super-soft baby clothing and accessories using a signature blend of organic cotton and bamboo. Their collection has been thoughtfully designed using sustainably sourced fabrics and manufactured in trusted factories, making them kind to the planet and to your little one’s delicate skin. MORI was born in 2015 with the passion of creating the cosiest and highest quality products to help welcome babies in to the world and beyond with a gentle touch.