Please note: sizes over 9 months are without feet
The stylish Grey MORI Front opening sleepsuit has been designed to help your baby feel the best in comfort when they’re sleeping. Made from soft, safe and sustainable materials, including organic cotton and bamboo. This front opening baby sleepsuit will ensure to keep your little one feeling calm and comfy.
We love that the opening at the front is all poppers, so it's super easy for parents when changing time occurs. It's a great options for little ones who prefer to be placed on their backs when dressing.
This sleepsuit features nickel-free poppers that run through the neckline down to the foot so you can place baby in and out, with ease.
Sizes under 6 months include scratch mitts to help prevent little one from scratching themselves accidentally. To keep heat in for babies under 9 months, the sleepsuit includes feet and for when they like to move and have a little more freedom, sizes over 9 months are footless.
- Pocket detailing for stylish design
- Nickel-free poppers down the front and legs
- Made from 70% Bamboo and 30% Organic cotton
- Front popper design for easy opening
- Sizes over 9 months are without feet
Features on sizes under 9 months:
- With feet on under 9 month sizes
- Fold over mitts on under 6 month sizes
Look after me
- Machine wash at 30c to keep fabric soft
- Line dry naturally or tumble dry on low for best results
Sku: 35353-NB Barcode ean: 5060469991269 Boxed weight: 75 g
The softest and most comfortable baby and toddler clothing made sustainably. MORI grew from a passion to create the softest and highest-quality baby products that were all sustainably sourced and produced. MORI use their signature fabric crafted from organic cotton and bamboo to create products that are exceptionally soft on your little one’s delicate skin.