Mima Kobi Single Pushchair - Snow White
SKU 33612-AS / boxed weight 13400 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
Call, chat or email quote
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
UK, Channel Islands & Ireland
If you have any queries about shipping & dispatch contact our lovely team on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)1276 408494, phone lines open Monday to Saturday 9.30 - 17.30 and Sunday 10.00 - 16.30.
FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
EXPRESS & TIMED DELIVERY [order by 3pm]
Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
Changed your mind? No problem...
You can return items that are unused and re-sell-able within 28 days of receipt of purchase for a full product refund.
Cost of return (unless faulty or incorrect) is not covered, however you can purchase a returns label for a minimal cost of £1.95.
The service which is via Royal Mail Tracked 48, may be used for parcels up to maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and a max weight of 5kg.
Returns labels may be purchased at the time of order and the label will be included with your goods,
or they can labels can also be purchased at a later date by following this link.
Please note labels purchased in this way will be emailed to you within 48 (but normally within 12) hours of purchase.
Please attach your label and drop your package into your local Post Office, where it will be scanned and a receipt provided.
For larger items, we can arrange a Drop Off Shop or Courier Collection. Charges will vary according to size and value of the goods.
Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
Before you post it, please fill in the simple returns form, and enclose with your parcel.
If you cannot access a printer, you can just enclose your packing note (with reason for return).
You can of course use your own postage, in which case please send to:
Natural Baby Shower
55 Guildford House
For larger items, we can arrange a courier collection. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
We will refund your purchase within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
This includes sale items and a pro-rata rate for bundled items.
Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card within 60 days.
Unfortunately we would be unable to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding, clothing or lambskins
- Briefs or undergarments
- Lotions and skin care products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Please also note we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on any made to measure or bespoke goods.
For exchanges we recommend you purchase the required item and send back the unwanted one for refund.
This ensures that the product does not sell out in the meantime.
We can offer exchange on the same product in a different size or colour.
Items received/given as gifts may be returned for store credit, under the same conditions as above.
To return your unwanted items please use the returns form (see above) & include your order number,
which can be found on the gift note included with your parcel. If this is not known, please e-mail prior to returning your goods,
providing the “gift recipient name & address” and “purchasers name” so that we can first confirm the order details for you.
Free gifts with goods
Occasionally we offer free gifts with purchase. These are considered part of the purchase & must be included, in un-used condition,
with any such returns, in order for a full refund/ credit/ exchange to be given. If an item is returned without the free gift,
we reserve the right to charge the full RRP for it, which will be automatically deducted from any refund made.
Items purchased with a discount applicable over a certain order value
Should you return an item, where you receive a discount that is applicable over a certain order value and the return takes the order value below that threshold, the discount will need to be taken into account when the refund is made. For example, if an order is placed for £130 with a discount applied Save £10 over £100 spend and an item worth £40 is returned for refund. The £10 discount would no longer be applicable as order value becomes only £90. As such when the refund is made it will be for a total of £30 rather than £40.
Overseas returns procedure
Please contact us prior to returning any goods from overseas.
If you are making a return from outside of the EU it is important to mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE.
This must be clearly marked on the customs information document (CN22 or CN23 which is supplied by your local post office) on the outside of the packaging.
Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us,
it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority.
To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (such as certificate of posting) when claiming your refund.
Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local customs authority.
For full details please click here >>
For one baby or one toddler! Choose your colour starter pack to customise the Mima Kobi pushchair your way.
With the Mima Kobi Single Pushchair in Snow White you can start off as a single pushchair with the option of adding another seat in the future. Spacious, comfortable tandem stroller with amazing pavement control and easy handling. The ergonomic seat is made from wipe-clean and hygienic EVA foam that will gently cradle your child. The large wheels make it easy to manoeuvre the Kobi.
What will I receive? You will receive a black chassis, snow white seat pod, shopping basket, 3 tier canopy, carrycot and apron, handlebar with sleeve, safety bar and sleeve, single raincover, pod change bag and a choice of starter kit colours.
Starter Kits comes with: 5 point safety harness, shoulder and crotch pads, carrycot mattress and carrycot apron shield.
- Rear or front facing seat
- Three recline settings
- Car Seat compatible
- 4 adjustable handlebar heights
- Suitable for use from birth up to 17kg / 37,4lbs
- Two height positions of seat or carrycot
- Leatherette fabric for easy wipe cleaning
- Brake system: Press downwards on the flip-flop friendly brake to engage. Press downwards again to release
- XL Basket: Spacious basket with exclusive Kobi changing bag incorporated. Bag includes inside pockets, an isothermal bottle holder, a changing mat and a dirty nappy holder
- Wheels: Highly resistant removable wheels, with sports shoe technology so they never deflate. The front wheels feature a 360º swivel and wheel block. The rear wheels feature a simple brake system that is easily executed by the foot
- Easy fold: The compact Kobi pushchair folds down with a simple press of a button and lift of a lever. Remove the wheels if you need the pushchair to occupy even less space. To unfold simply lift the handlebar and take 2 steps back – Kobi rights itself with ease, even when using just one hand
- EVA material: The innovative choice of materials and the carefully designed details give a unique look that breathes elegance. EVA covered in leather-look polyurethane means that the pushchairs are lightweight, resistant and easy to clean
Measurements & Weights:
- Kobi frame: L103 x W63cm
- Kobi frame folded: L47 x W63 x H100cm
- Chassis only: 11kg
- Chassis with carrycot: 13.5kg
- Chassis with seat: 15.2kg
Car Seat Compatibility:
- Compatible with the following car seats: BeSafe iZi Go, BeSafe iZi Go Modular, Maxi Cosi Cabrio Fix, Maxi Cosi Pebble, Cybex Aton, Cybex Cloud Q and Bebe Confort Pebble.
Psst, want some tips on your Mima? Here are some top tips on caring for your Mima pushchair!
- More resistant marks can be removed with a pencil eraser!
- Spraying hot air from a hair dryer for 1 minute onto affected areas will restore any unsightly dents in the seat!
- Baby wipes are ideal for cleaning the seat, always carry them with you! You can clean with a damp cloth and a PH neutral cleaning agent before leaving to dry naturally. If the car seat is dirty after use, a quick wipe down with a baby wipe with get rid of any trace of mess!
- To wash the carrycot, first remove the bottom board, submerge the carrycot into a bath full of previously prepared lukewarm water and soap and wash by hand. While soaking, run a small bristled brush (for example a nail brush) across the surface. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry, preferably on a grille surface so that the water can escape easily. The carrycot will be as good as new!
The video shows how the Mima Kobi Single pushchair works from 0.00 to around 7 minutes: