Merino Kids Go Go Toddler Sleeping Bag - Standard - Honey Oat
by Merino Kids
SKU 9972 / boxed weight 530 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
New to us?
Sign up to be a part of the NBS family and receive exclusive offers and news.
Plus 10% off your first order!*
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Natural merino toddler sleeping bag in from Merino Kids.
Your newborn's ability to regulate body temperature isn't yet fully developed and this can take up to a year to do so. To ensure your baby stays warm and not over heat Merino Kids have created the Go Go Bag™ which helps your baby or toddler to regulate their temperature whilst sleeping.
Merino breathes; using merino on the inside, ensures your sleeping bag absorbs and releases moisture away from baby in warm conditions and insulating through cooler times. This unique feature creates its own microclimate around the body, regulating the baby's temperature. In essence your child becomes perfectly adapted to their sleeping environment.
Known and trusted for its award-winning design and superior quality, sumptuous comfort, and remarkable ability to regulate body temperature, the Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag is the ultimate baby sleeping bag for discerning parents and deserving babies. It is prized by celebrities and parents around the globe for helping their baby to sleep the whole night through in natural comfort. The remarkable natural ability of merino fabric allows skin to breathe and regulate body temperature year round ,so baby won't overheat or wake up cold. This sleeping bag also has a really useful safety belt vent function, which makes it easy to transfer baby between cot, buggy and car seat.
This is the Standard weight sleeping bag, designed for all temperatures 17-27°C. There are also winter weight bags for temperatures below 20°C.
- 100% natural baby sleeping bag
- One layer 100% superfine Merino (lining)
- One layer organic Indian cotton (outer)
- International Award-winning design, adjusts for babies and toddlers
- Designed for room temperatures between 18 and 27°C (64-80°F) | tog range: 0.7 to 1.7
- Patented safety belt vent function
- Makes it easy to transfer baby between cot, buggy and car seat.
- Replaces blankets, baby can't wriggle out and wake uncovered
- Doesn't ride up over baby's face, as covers can
- Reduces SIDS risk factors
- Machine washable
- Do not tumble dry
- Fire resistant
Width (at knee position)
Length (from back neck line down)
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9421023615926