The Merino Kids Standard Weight Go Go Bag in Flint Stripe is an international award-winning baby and toddler sleeping bag. It has been designed with the safety and comfort of your little sleeper in mind and is made with all-natural fibres - a super soft, superfine merino lining and GOTS certified organic cotton outer.
The natural abilities of merino wool help regulate your little sleepers temperature, keeping them perfectly cosy and making the Merino Kids Standard Weight Go Go Bag the ideal sleeping environment.
- Made with 100% natural fibres - a superfine, 200gsm merino lining that helps regulate babies temperature + organic cotton outer that provides insulation + durability
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, making it kind for babies with sensitive skin or eczema
- Best for room temperatures between 17-27c
- YKK zip which opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Nickel-free under arm poppers to adjust as little one grows
- Handy seatbelt vent for easy transfer between car seat, stroller + cot
- Matching drawstring pouch
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) as a "hip-healthy" product
- Complies with British Standard BS EN 16781:2018
- Available in 3-24m or 2-4y
Look after me
- Air dry
- Machine-washable with a Woolmark detergent + wool cycle, 30c max (make sure all zips are closed)
- DO NOT tumble dry, soak, use powders, hot water, soaps, fabric softener, spot clean or bleach
Barcode ean: 9420056106579Boxed weight: 530 g
Merino Kids is the natural choice for baby + toddler sleepwear made from the powerhouse fibre that is Merino wool. The international, award-winning textile company from New Zealand specialises in using 100% natural fibres, making their products safer for baby and the environment.
Merino Kids is passionate about providing only the safest, functional, innovative, and beautiful products made from nature's best materials.
"My daughter, Ayla-Sophia has always been a very long, wriggly baby who often pops her arms and legs through her cot and wakes herself up. This makes finding the perfect sleepwear very difficult. So I was so excited to be gifted the Merino Baby Sleep Bundle to test and review."