The Merino Kids Go Go Duvet Weight Sleeping Bag in Dark Slate is an international award-winning baby sleep bag which is designed with the safety and comfort of your baby in mind. It is specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres - 100% superfine merino wool on the inside + a double layer of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton on the outside.
The natural ability of superfine merino wool allows skin to breathe and regulates body temperature year-round, so baby won't overheat or wake up cold. This Duvet Weight Sleeping Bad is perfect for those colder winter months.
- Inner layer - 100% superfine merino
- Designed for room temperatures between 15 and 22c
- YKK zip opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Double outer layer - 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Nickel free shoulder poppers on one side to reduce escape attempts
- Nickel free under arm poppers for easy adjustment as your little one grows
- Travel vent for easy transfer from your car seat or stroller to the little ones cot
- Perfect for all seasons + environments, keeping your child warm in the cold + cool in the heat
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child's sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Simply add merino base layers for extra warmth if required
Size + Fit
- Tog range: 1.4 to 2.3
- Use the chart size as guidance
Look after me
- Machine washable
Barcode ean: 9420056107408Boxed weight: 500 g
Merino Kids is the natural choice with their 100% natural baby & toddler sleepwear made from the powerhouse fibre that is Merino wool. Using her background in textile design and knowledge of Merino as a 100% natural wonder fibre, founder Amie created Merino Kids. Merino Kids create softer, safer garments that insulate and breathe better in both hot and cold environments, ensuring young children and babies are perfectly adapted to their sleeping environments.