The Merino Kids Standard Weight Go Go Baby Sleeping Bag in Turtle Dove Stripe is an international award-winning baby sleep bag which is designed with the safety and comfort of your baby in mind. It is specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres.
The natural ability of superfine merino wool allows skin to breathe and regulates body temperature year-round, so baby won't overheat or wake up cold - perfect for all seasons and environments.
- Designed for room temperatures between 18 + 30c
- YKK zip opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Nickel free shoulder poppers on one side to reduce escape attempts
- Nickel free under arm poppers for easy adjustment as your little one grows
- Travel vent for easy transfer from your car seat or stroller to the little ones cot
- Perfect for all seasons and environments, keeping your child warm in the cold + cool in the heat
- Drawstring pouch included which is made from the same material as the sleeping bag itself
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child's sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Simply add merino base layers for extra warmth if required
Size + Fit
- Tog range: 0.5 to 1.8
- Use the chart size as guidance
Look after me
- I can be machine washed
- Check the product label before washing
- Use a Woolmark detergent + wool cycle to keep me looking my very best
Barcode ean: 9421023615933Boxed weight: 420 g
Merino Kids is the natural choice with their 100% natural baby & toddler sleepwear made from the powerhouse fibre that is Merino wool. Using her background in textile design and knowledge of Merino as a 100% natural wonder fibre, founder Amie created Merino Kids. Merino Kids create softer, safer garments that insulate and breathe better in both hot and cold environments, ensuring young children and babies are perfectly adapted to their sleeping environments.