Merino Kids Essentials Gown - Banbury
by Merino Kids
SKU 17172-BB-3-12m / boxed weight 175 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
Dispatch v Delivery
On the product page for each item, you will see a dispatch estimate e.g. 'Dispatched 3-5 days'. Dispatch is when we send the product to our delivery partner, not the date it arrives to your door. Below you will find more information on the delivery process and how long after dispatch you should expect delivery.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Extended Christmas Returns
Return items for a full refund until January 31st 2018.
Purchases made between November 1st 2017 and December 24th 2017 can be returned for a full refund until January 31st 2018.
Products must be received in unused/new condition in original packaging. Exceptions apply in line with our standard returns policy below.
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
This merino essentials Gown from Merino Kids is really soft and luxurious to the touch. Superfine merino is the perfect material to dress babies in. Pure and natural, with no chemicals and no fibre itch, it is kind the sensitive and eczema prone skin. Merino absorbs moisture and allows skin to breath. It helps to regulate your baby's temperature, which means you can use merino all year round with out the risk of overheating. This fantastic design has popper fastening at the bottom which allows it to be open for walking/crawling and nappy changes or closed to keep little feet warm.
- Suitable for 3-12m
- All in one garment can be used on its own or as a layer for extra warmth
- Safe press stud fastening system to set your mind at rest
- Made from 100% New Zealand superfine merino wool
- Designed with your child's safety and comfort in mind
- Superb quality and absolute softness.
- A perfect layer under the Merino Kids Go Go Bag
- Merino has natural stretch allowing garment to grow with your baby
100% Merino Wool
Merino sheep originated in Spain but were domesticated decades ago in Australia and New Zealand. Merino sheep can survive the extreme temperatures - up to 35 degrees in the summer and down to minus 20 in the winter. It’s a natural temperature regulator. As an active fibre, it reacts to our body temperature and allows the baby’s body to breathe. It’s super soft on baby’s sensitive skin. This is perfect for babies, whose skin is brand new and therefore very sensitive. It has been proven to help baby sleep. Scientific studies have shown that babies who sleep either in merino wool and/or on merino bedding, fall asleep quicker. A combination of all the above points leads to less irritation, less fussing and more hours of restful sleep – which we all know makes the next day all the better."
Barcode EAN UPC: 9421023616367