The Merino Kids Essentials Pyjamas in Bear Print Light Grey is made from 100% New Zealand superfine merino wool, and is designed with your child's safety and comfort in mind. Superb quality and absolute softness.
The cross-over neck line ensures ease of use and a perfect fit around your babies chest. A functional design enhanced by superfine Merino which insulates and absorbs body moisture. It is soft, lightweight, durable and non-irritating against young sensitive skin. A perfect layer under the Go Go Bag on those chilly nights.
- Perfect for all seasons + environments
- Made from 100% superfine Merino wool
- Long sleeves keep baby's arms warm while sleeping
- Pyjama pants have a slim-fit style + are perfect for layering
- Merino keeps baby warm when it's cold + cool when it's hot
- Comfortably light, luxuriously soft, non-irritating against young sensitive skin
- Cross-over neckline ensures ease of movement and use + makes a perfect fit around your baby's chest
Size + Fit
- Fabric weight: 200gsm
- Use the chart size as guidance
Look after me
- Machine washable
Barcode ean: 9421030199853Boxed weight: 150 g
Merino Kids is the natural choice with their 100% natural baby & toddler sleepwear made from the powerhouse fibre that is Merino wool. Using her background in textile design and knowledge of Merino as a 100% natural wonder fibre, founder Amie created Merino Kids. Merino Kids create softer, safer garments that insulate and breathe better in both hot and cold environments, ensuring young children and babies are perfectly adapted to their sleeping environments.
"My daughter, Ayla-Sophia has always been a very long, wriggly baby who often pops her arms and legs through her cot and wakes herself up. This makes finding the perfect sleepwear very difficult. So I was so excited to be gifted the Merino Baby Sleep Bundle to test and review."