Merino Kids Essential Pyjamas in Bear Print Dark Slate have been designed with the comfort and safety of your little sleeper in mind, and are made with 100% superfine merino wool.
The natural abilities of merino wool help regulate your little sleepers temperature, keeping them perfectly cosy throughout the night. The pyjamas are comfortably light and the superfine merino is silky soft, making for the most peaceful sleep.
Suitable for all seasons, the Essential Pyjamas can be used alone or to layer with Merino Kids award-winning Go Go Bag.
- Made with all-natural fibres - 100% super soft, superfine 200gsm merino wool
- Naturally hypoallergenic + antibacterial, making them kind for little sleepers with sensitive skin or eczema
- A friendly neckline makes for easy dressing + comfortable wear
- Suitable for all seasons
Size + Fit
- Available from 6 months to 5 years
- Slim fit (perfect for layering with Merino Kids award-winning sleeping bags!)
Look after me
- Air dry
- Machine-washable with a Woolmark detergent + wool cycle, 30c max
- DO NOT tumble dry, soak, use powders, hot water, soaps, fabric softener, spot clean or bleach
Barcode ean: 9420056108160Boxed weight: 150 g
Merino Kids is the natural choice for baby + toddler sleepwear made from the powerhouse fibre that is Merino wool. The international, award-winning textile company from New Zealand specialises in using 100% natural fibres, making their products safer for baby and the environment. Merino Kids is passionate about providing only the safest, functional, innovative, and beautiful products made from nature's best materials.
"My daughter, Ayla-Sophia has always been a very long, wriggly baby who often pops her arms and legs through her cot and wakes herself up. This makes finding the perfect sleepwear very difficult. So I was so excited to be gifted the Merino Baby Sleep Bundle to test and review."