Merino Kids Cocooi Bodysuit - Turtle Dove
by Merino Kids
SKU 17170-NB / boxed weight 226 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
This 100% merino Bodysuit is soft and luxurious to the touch. This garment can be used on its own or as a layer for extra warmth.
The superfine soft merino fabric is allergy-safe and able to absorb and remove moisture creating a perfect temperature and micro-climate around your baby's body. With its natural merino fabric, the Cocooi Newborn All-in-One also reduces the SIDS risk of overheating. Perfect for your newborn to wear when swaddled in the Cocooi Babywrap or inside a Cocooi Newborn Sleep Bag.
- Perfect natural merino bodysuit or newborn babies
- Sizes NB and 0-3m
- Crafted from 100% natural luxuriously soft allergy-safe merino wool
- All season versatility.
- Merino regulates body temperature so baby won't overheat or wake up cold
- Ideal for baby to wear while swaddled in the Cocooi Babywrap
The international award-winning Cocooi (“Ko-Koo-e”) range of swaddle baby wraps from Merino Kids™ has been designed especially with the safety and comfort of the newborn to 3 months in mind. The range is made from the finest 100% natural merino wool and includes a swaddle (or baby wrap), all-in-one, gown and a sleep bag. Medical studies have found that babies and infants sleeping in or on merino settle more quickly, sleep longer, feed better, cry less and gain weight faster.
|Size Guide||Chest||Length (from back neck line down)|
100% Merino Wool
Merino sheep originated in Spain but were domesticated decades ago in Australia and New Zealand. Merino sheep can survive the extreme temperatures - up to 35 degrees in the summer and down to minus 20 in the winter. It’s a natural temperature regulator. As an active fibre, it reacts to our body temperature and allows the baby’s body to breathe. It’s super soft on baby’s sensitive skin. This is perfect for babies, whose skin is brand new and therefore very sensitive. It has been proven to help baby sleep. Scientific studies have shown that babies who sleep either in merino wool and/or on merino bedding, fall asleep quicker. A combination of all the above points leads to less irritation, less fussing and more hours of restful sleep – which we all know makes the next day all the better."