Merino Kids Go Go Baby Sleeping Bag - Standard Weight - Stacked Sheep Light Pink
by Merino Kids
SKU 34468-0-24m / boxed weight 420 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
Dispatch v Delivery
On the product page for each item, you will see a dispatch estimate e.g. 'Dispatched 3-5 days'. Dispatch is when we send the product to our delivery partner, not the date it arrives to your door. Below you will find more information on the delivery process and how long after dispatch you should expect delivery.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Extended Christmas Returns
Return items for a full refund until January 31st 2018.
Purchases made between November 1st 2017 and December 24th 2017 can be returned for a full refund until January 31st 2018. Products must be received in unused/new condition in original packaging. Exceptions apply in line with our standard returns policy below.
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Signature Range from Merino Kids!
Your newborn's ability to regulate body temperature isn't yet fully developed and this can take up to a year to do so. To ensure your baby stays warm and not over heat Merino Kids have created the Go Go Bag which helps your baby or toddler to regulate their temperature whilst sleeping.
The Standard Weight Merino Go Go Kids Baby Sleeping Bag in Stacked Sheep Light Pink has merino wool on the inside, ensures your sleeping bag absorbs and releases moisture away from baby in warm conditions and insulating through cooler times. This unique feature creates its own microclimate around the body, regulating the baby's temperature. In essence your child becomes perfectly adapted to their sleeping environment.
Known and trusted for its award-winning design and superior quality, sumptuous comfort, and remarkable ability to regulate body temperature, the Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag is the ultimate baby sleeping bag for discerning parents and deserving babies. It is prized by celebrities and parents around the globe for helping their baby to sleep the whole night through in natural comfort. The remarkable natural ability of merino fabric allows skin to breathe and regulate body temperature year round ,so baby won't overheat or wake up cold. This sleeping bag also has a really useful safety belt vent function, which makes it easy to transfer baby between cot, buggy and car seat.
- 100% natural baby sleeping bag
- Patented safety belt vent function
- Doesn't ride up over baby's face
- Outer: One layer organic Indian cotton
- Lining: One layer 100% superfine Merino
- Replaces blankets, baby can't wriggle out and wake uncovered
- Makes it easy to transfer baby between cot, buggy and car seat
- International Award-winning design, adjusts for babies and toddlers
- Designed for room temperatures between 18 and 27°C (64-80°F) | tog range: 0.7 to 1.7
- Reduces SIDS risk factors
- Machine washable
- Do not tumble dry
- Fire resistant
Sizing: All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Width (at knee position)
Length (from back neck line down)
100% Merino Wool
Merino sheep originated in Spain but were domesticated decades ago in Australia and New Zealand. Merino sheep can survive the extreme temperatures - up to 35 degrees in the summer and down to minus 20 in the winter. It’s a natural temperature regulator. As an active fibre, it reacts to our body temperature and allows the baby’s body to breathe. It’s super soft on baby’s sensitive skin. This is perfect for babies, whose skin is brand new and therefore very sensitive. It has been proven to help baby sleep. Scientific studies have shown that babies who sleep either in merino wool and/or on merino bedding, fall asleep quicker. A combination of all the above points leads to less irritation, less fussing and more hours of restful sleep – which we all know makes the next day all the better."
Barcode EAN UPC: 9420056101000