Love to Dream Swaddle Up Extra Warm - 3.5 TOG - White
- Price match request | Add to wishlist
- UK delivery from £3.50 | Free over £65
- 🖤 Save 10% | code CYBER10
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Easy 90 day returns
- Gift wrapping available on this item
- Helpful advice | After sales
- Ethical | Award-winning retailer
The Love To Dream Swaddle Up Extra Warm in 3.5 TOG White is a simple swaddling blanket, made from Bamboo, it's luxuriously soft against babies delicate skin. This baby swaddle allows your little one to sleep in a natural position. this can help your baby sleep better, for longer, safely.
Inspired by traditional swaddling, the Love to Dream range starts with an all-in-one sleep suit that keeps newborns snug and secure without restricting movement or making them too warm. A Certified Hip-healthy design, allows for the freedom of movement for baby’s hips and legs.
The unique “wing” design helps babies to sleep in a natural ‘arms up’ position, prevents scratching and calms the startle reflex. It’s incredibly easy to use – just zip baby in and you’re done. All suits have a two-way zip, which makes on-the-move nappy changes easy.
- Ideal for room temperatures of 16°C under
- Natural Arms Up design to allow self-soothing
- Simple to use - swaddle in seconds with no learning curve + no breakouts
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure + helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Fabric content: Outer Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Cotton
- A certified Hip-healthy design, allows for the freedom of movement for baby`s hips and legs
- Made from luxuriously soft + ultra breathable bamboo fabric, ideal for use against babies delicate skin
- Please note: The Swaddle UP is suitable from birth; when your baby is able to roll over independently, you need to move to Love To Dream Stage 2, the Swaddle UP 50/50
For maximum benefit, the Swaddle UP needs to be a good fit, therefore, choose a Swaddle UP by baby's weight rather than age.
- S: 3.5 - 6kg (max height: 62cm)
- Tumble dry on low
- Wash before first use
- Warm iron if necessary
- Close zippers before washing
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron dip or dry clean
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
The important safety information:
- Do not use swaddle if the child's head can pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use.
- Do not stretch neckline by putting your hand inside the garment when in use.
- Always place baby on their back for sleep. Ensure fastenings are done up correctly when in use.
UK [all regions]
Standard delivery [1-3 days]
- Orders under £65 / from £3.50
- Orders over £65 / FREE
Some services, size & weight restrictions may apply for the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highland & Islands and Northern Ireland; Details will be shown at checkout.
UK [mainland only]
Express delivery options [cut-off 4pm Weekdays / 12pm Saturdays]
- DPD Next Weekday from £4.95
- DPD Weekday by 12pm £10.95
- DPD Saturday from £9.95
- DPD Sunday from £9.95
- Jersey & Guernsey [VAT removed] from £3.50
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch, please get in touch with our friendly team
Return your item within 90 days, fuss-free.
Please see our returns policy for exceptions.
- EAN | Barcode: 9343443102704
- Boxed weight: 290 g