The Love To Dream Swaddle Up Bamboo Lite - 0.2 TOG in Grey Boomerang is ideal for cooler temperatures while the bamboo fabric is luxuriously soft against your little ones skin. The Swaddle UP can be used from birth and has proven to help your baby sleep better and for longer.
The clingy fabric provides the cosy, swaddled feeling that babies love, while the "wings" design maintains baby's natural and preferred "arms up" sleeping position. Babies can suck their hands through the fabric of the Swaddle UP and won't accidentally scratch their face and allowing babies to safely self-sooth.
The fabric is a single layer of breathable natural cotton which helps with temperature regulation and control. The dual zip makes it simple for you to change your child's nappy whilst not removing the swaddle completely.
- Use from birth
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Proven to help your baby sleep better and for longer
- Made from a single layer of breathable natural cotton
- 0.2 TOG fabric is light & cool for warm temperatures
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Made from luxuriously soft and ultra breathable bamboo fabric, ideal for use against babies delicate skin
- Please note: The Swaddle UP is suitable from birth; when your baby is able to roll over independently, you need to move to Love To Dream Stage 2, the Swaddle UP 50/50
Size + Fit
For maximum benefit, the Swaddle UP needs to be a good fit, therefore, choose a Swaddle UP by baby's weight rather than age.
NB: 2.2 - 3.8kg (max height: 60cm)
- S: 3.5 - 6kg (max height: 62cm)
- M: 6 - 8.5kg (max height: 68cm)
Barcode ean: 9343443005241Boxed weight: 200 g
Love To dream make safe sleep simple with their breakthrough swaddling solution to help your new baby settle quickly and establish a peaceful sleep routine. Love to dream was designed by Hana, a sleep deprived mum, who was struggling to settle her newborn. She realised that her little one preferred to sleep with his arms up, rather than swaddled to his side. Using her skills as an experienced fashion designer, Hana created the SwaddleUP which allowed baby’s access to their hands for self-soothing.